According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Bag Filter Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global bag filter market size reached US$ 3.4 Billion in 2022.
A bag filter is a pollution-controlling equipment that removes particulate matter and other pollutants from gas or air streams. It is manufactured using several raw materials, such as polyester, polypropylene, nylon, aramid, fiberglass, and polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE). Bag filter is widely used to control emissions, collect dust, remove ashes, separate impurities, and improve indoor air quality. It is a cost-effective, versatile, and highly durable equipment that is easy to install, requires low maintenance, improves production efficiency, and reduces energy consumption. Bag filter also aids in minimizing contaminations, enhancing worker safety, and eliminating potential health hazards.
Bag Filter Market Trends:
The significant growth in the construction industry is one of the key factors creating a positive outlook for the market. Bag filter is widely used in construction activities to capture and remove dust generated during demolition, site clearing, asphalt production, and the mixing and handling cement, concrete, sand, and other materials. Furthermore, the widespread equipment utilization across various industries, such as chemical, pharmaceutical, food processing, mining, power generation, and manufacturing, to reduce harmful pollutants, prevent contamination, improve efficiency, and maintain product quality is providing an impetus to the market growth. Additionally, the incorporation of nanofiber media in bag filters, which is highly efficient, offers long service life, and helps to capture the smallest of pollutants in the air, is positively influencing the market growth. Apart from this, the recent development of self-cleaning bag filters that are energy efficient, require lower maintenance and enhance filtration performance is favoring the market growth. Moreover, the implementation of stringent government regulations to enhance worker safety, minimize air pollution, and improve air quality is providing a thrust to the market growth. Other factors, including the rapid infrastructural development activities, the rising inclination toward sustainable manufacturing practices, increasing investment in the research and development (R&D) of advanced bag filters, and the growing environmental concerns among the masses, are anticipated to drive the market growth. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market value is expected to reach US$ 4.6 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.9% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the material, the market has been divided into nylon, polypropylene, polyester, and porous PTFE film.
- Based on the type, the market has been classified into pulse jet, reverse air, and shaker.
- On the basis of media, the market has been divided into woven, pleated, and nonwoven.
- Based on the end user, the market has been classified into chemical and petrochemical, food processing, mineral, cement, automotive, and others.
- On a regional basis, the market has been categorized into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and Others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and Others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined, with some of the key players being Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Inc., BWF Offermann Waldenfels & Co. KG, Camfil Group, Donaldson Company Inc., Eaton Corporation plc, Lenntech B.V., Parker Hannifin Corporation, Rosedale Products Inc., Shanghai Sffiltech Co. Ltd., Thermax Limited and W.L. Gore & Associates Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Material, Type, Media, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Inc., BWF Offermann Waldenfels & Co. KG, Camfil Group, Donaldson Company Inc., Eaton Corporation plc, Lenntech B.V., Parker Hannifin Corporation, Rosedale Products Inc., Shanghai Sffiltech Co. Ltd., Thermax Limited and W.L. Gore & Associates Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800