According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Bathroom Fittings Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global bathroom fittings market reached a value of US$ 49.4 Billion in 2021. Bathroom fittings are a range of specially designed furniture and plumbing equipment that are affixed or incorporated in bathrooms. They encompass faucets, flushing cisterns, water closets, wash basin pedestals, showerheads, lavatories, towel paper machines, trashcans, soap dispensers, and other electronic appliances as common accessories. These appliances are usually manufactured from various materials, including Perspex, porcelain, ceramics, pressed metals, acrylic plastics, and glass. Apart from this, bathroom fittings are durable, cost-effective, and corrosion-resistant and enhance the overall functional and aesthetic appearance of bathrooms. Currently, they are available in different shapes, sizes, designs, patterns, and colors.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Bathroom Fittings Market Trends:
With the substantial expansion in the real estate sector and ongoing construction activities, there has been an increasing demand for luxurious, exquisite, and high-end bathroom accessories owing to inflating incomes levels and evolving living standards of the consumers. In line with this, the emergence of automated bathroom fittings with advanced technologies, including inbuilt sensors, light-emitting diodes (LED), showers, and modern cabinet mirrors, which can be operated by the Internet of Things (IoT) solutions, is contributing to the market growth. Furthermore, the COVID-19 pandemic significantly surged the installation of smart bathroom fittings, such as hands-free fixtures and faucets, to control the spread of the infection, which is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Moreover, the escalating water scarcity concerns have prompted manufacturers to launch multiple water-saving systems, including water closets, water sinks, and state-of-the-art cisterns, to mitigate water overflow, which, in turn, is propelling the market growth. Other factors, such as the fueling investments in various infrastructural projects, the implementation of favorable government initiatives creating awareness toward sanitation to ensure proper hygienic conditions, strategic collaborations amongst key players to introduce high-performance bathroom fittings, and their easy availability across online and offline distribution channels are creating a positive outlook for the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 74.2 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 7.1 % during 2022-2027.
- Based on the product type, the market has been segregated into faucets, showers and others.
- On the basis of the end user, the market has been categorized into residential, commercial and institutional.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been bifurcated into offline and online.
- The market has also been bifurcated on the basis of organized and unorganized sectors.
- On a regional basis, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States, and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and Others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and Others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined, with some of the key players being American Standard, Dornbracht, Geberit AG, Jaquar, HANSA GmbH, Hansgrohe, Hindware Homes, Jado, Kohler, Lixil Group Corporation, Roca Sanitario, S.A, TOTO, Villeroy & Boch, and VitrA.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800