According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled " Bathroom Mirror Cabinets Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global bathroom mirror cabinets market reached a value of US$ 727.3 Million in 2021. A bathroom mirror cabinet is widely utilized for storing purposes that is generally installed in residential and commercial spaces. It is used to store perfumes, toiletries, personal care and cosmetic items, hair styling products and baby products. Additionally, it is equipped with a mirror that adds a reflective quality to the room while brightening the interior of the same. These cabinets are commonly available in multiple sizes and colors with a wide range of shelves for storing utilities. As a result, they are extensively utilized in bedrooms and bathrooms to offer an aesthetically pleasing and luxurious appearance to the space.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Bathroom Mirror Cabinets Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the shifting lifestyle preferences of the masses. This is supported by the increasing demand for aesthetically appealing interior décor, coupled with the inflating disposable income levels of individuals. Along with this, leading players are heavily investing in product innovations by introducing exquisite product designs, which is acting as a major growth-inducing factor. Moreover, various technological advancements, including the integration of infra-red sensors and LED lighting systems with the product, are creating a positive outlook for the market. Furthermore, continuous improvements in the e-commerce sector with improved supply chain process is providing a boost to the market growth. Additionally, increasing investments and funding in infrastructural development projects and the expanding real estate industry are positively influencing the market growth. Other factors, including rapid urbanization and product customization, are further contributing to the market growth. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.30% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been bifurcated into single door and multi-door.
- Based on the material type, the market has been segmented into steel and polymer.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been categorized into offline and online.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players?include Bellaterra Home LLC, Duravit AG, Emco Bad GmbH, FAB Glass and Mirror, Foshan Sino Hardware Products Co. Ltd., Geberit AG, HiB Ltd., LAUFEN Bathrooms AG, Roca Sanitario S.A, Roper Rhodes Ltd. and W. Schneider + Co AG.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal