According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Battlefield Management Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global battlefield management market reached a value of US$ 11.0 Billion in 2022. A battlefield management system utilizes complex software and interconnectivity to perform various missions pertaining to the battlefield and military. It effectively integrates the information acquired from real-time data and processes the required information to surge command of a military unit. It comprises sensors, hand-held or wearable devices, weapon platforms and multiple navigation, computing, imaging and communication systems that assist in improving the decision-making skills through collaborative planning. Consequently, these portable control and command systems form one of the key components of network-centric warfare programs across the defense sector.
Global Battlefield Management Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by significant growth in the defense sector. Due to the rising need for military modernization and growing situational awareness, there has been an escalating need for efficient battlefield management systems across the globe. Moreover, the rising adoption of digitalization across the sector is also creating a positive outlook for the market. The market is further driven by the widespread integration of advanced battlefield management systems with military vehicles to provide improved surveillance, navigation, and communications. Additionally, the increasing need to safeguard crucial battlefield data from the rising incidences of security theft across the globe is providing an impetus to the market growth. These managements systems include the usage of several network security measures and firewalls to effectively counter hackers and cyber threats. Some of the other factors contributing to the market growth include the expanding defense budget of multiple countries and an enhanced focus on research and development (R&D). On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 3.4% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the platform, the market has been divided into vehicle, headquarter and soldier.
- Based on the component, the market has been classified into wireless communication devices, imaging devices, computer software, tracking devices, wired communication devices, computer hardware devices, night vision devices, display devices, and others.
- On the basis of the system, the market has been categorized into navigation and imaging system, communication and networking system, and computing system.
- Based on the application, the market has been segmented into army, air force, and navy.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Aselsan A.S., BAE Systems plc, Cobham Limited, Elbit Systems Ltd., General Dynamics Corporation, Indra Sistemas S.A., Israel Aerospace Industries, L3harris Technologies Inc., Leonardo SpA, Raytheon Technologies Corporation, Rheinmetall AG, Rolta India Limited, RUAG Group and Thales Group.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Platform, Component, System, Application, Region
||Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Aselsan A.S., BAE Systems plc, Cobham Limited, Elbit Systems Ltd., General Dynamics Corporation, Indra Sistemas S.A., Israel Aerospace Industries, L3harris Technologies Inc., Leonardo SpA, Raytheon Technologies Corporation, Rheinmetall AG, Rolta India Limited, RUAG Group and Thales Group
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800