The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Beauty Devices Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027”, finds that the global beauty devices market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 19.27% during the forecast period (2022-2027). Beauty devices are tools used to improve physical appearance and maintain personal hygiene. Some commonly used beauty devices include hair removal tools, acne devices, steamer machines, hair care devices, and skin derma rollers. They are used for the treatment of numerous skin conditions, including blemishes, pigmentation, wrinkles, age spots and freckles. In recent years, beauty devices have gained immense traction owing to their extensive adoption in spas, derma clinics, salons, and others.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 along with the indirect influence of the associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Beauty Devices Market Trends:
One of the primary factors driving the market is the rising consumer consciousness toward physical appearances, leading to a desire to improve and beautify their looks and treat skin defects. Additionally, the expanding income levels of the masses are creating a positive market outlook. Other than this, the rising incidences of hormonal disorders and increasing hair and skin problems are catalyzing market growth. Besides this, the rising geriatric population is becoming more inclined toward anti-aging beauty tools that minimize aging indications and tighten the skin. Furthermore, celebrity endorsements and the rising influence of social media platforms promoting the use of beauty devices are creating lucrative opportunities for the leading players. Moreover, the introduction of devices used for the treatment of psoriasis, acne, and atopic dermatitis and continuous technological improvements, such as the integration of beauty devices with artificial intelligence, electric muscle stimulation and radio frequency, are also escalating the product demand. Other growth-inducing factors include increasing pollution levels, hectic work schedules, the introduction of numerous product types catering to various skin types, and the growing number of spas and salons across the world.
- Based on the product type, the market is divided into acne, hair removal, hair growth, cleansing, oxygen and steamer, rejuvenation, and other devices.
- On the basis of portability, the market has been bifurcated into pocket-sized/ handheld device and fixed.
- Based on the mode of operation, the market has been categorized into electric and battery operated, and manual.
- On the basis of gender, the market has been classified into female and male.
- Based on the application, the market has been segmented into salon, spa, home, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been classified into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, with some of the key players being Candela Corporation, Capillus LLC., Conair LLC, Home Skinovations Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V, Lumenis Be Ltd., Nu Skin Enterprises Inc., Panasonic Corporation, Sciton Inc., Termosalud S.L., The Procter & Gamble Company, TRIA Beauty Inc., and Ya-Man Ltd.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800