According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled " Behavioral Rehabilitation Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global behavioral rehabilitation market reached a value of US$ 231.3 Billion in 2021.Behavioral rehabilitation includes various treatments that enhance the wellbeing of an individual and help in managing inappropriate actions. It involves the adoption of cognitive-behavioral therapy, system desensitization and aversion therapy to minimize the occurrence of unhealthy and self-destructive behaviors. Along with this, it aids in identifying the patterns that are related to impulsivity, aggression, depression, hyperactivity, and grief. These symptoms can also result in severe health problems, such as migraine, muscle tension and digestive issues. Therefore, it is necessary for an individual to undergo behavioral rehabilitation therapy to effectively manage their emotions and actions.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Behavioral Rehabilitation Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the changing lifestyle patterns of the masses. This is supported by the increasing prevalence of various mental health disorders, including depression and anxiety among individuals. Moreover, the rising awareness regarding the detrimental effect of mental health disorders, along with the easy accessibility to behavioral rehabilitation services, is creating a positive outlook for the market. Additionally, the sudden outbreak of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) across the globe and the subsequent lockdown restrictions implemented by the governments of multiple countries have adversely affected the mental health of individuals, thereby providing an impetus to the market growth. The market is further driven by the penetration of high-speed internet connectivity and the accessibility to online counseling services for obtaining timely treatment and recovery support. Furthermore, increasing investments by public and private firms to upgrade the existing healthcare infrastructure is also providing a boost to the market growth. Other factors, including favorable government policies to create awareness regarding mental health and the growing incidences of anxiety disorders among individuals, are further contributing to the market growth. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 311.7 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 4.70% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the behavioral disorder, the market has been segmented into anxiety, mood, substance abuse, personality and attention deficit disorders.
- Based on the healthcare setting, the market has been categorized into outpatient, inpatient and residential.
- On the basis of the treatment method, the market has been classified into counselling, medication, support services and others.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players?include Acadia Healthcare, American Addiction Centers, Aurora Behavioral Health System, Behavioral Health Group, Haven Behavioral Healthcare Inc., Magellan Health Inc., Niznik Behavioral Health, Promises Behavioral Health, Springstone Inc. and Universal Health Services Inc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal