According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Global Bifold Doors Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global bifold doors market reached a value US$ 10.0 Billion in 2022. Bifold doors are foldable doors with vertical jointed consoles that open and close by sliding and folding in sections. They are manufactured using various durable materials, such as glass, wood, aluminum, vinyl, fiberglass and unplasticized polyvinyl chloride (uPVC). They consist of a series of panels with locking points that fold up against the wall and can be installed in patios, gateways, outdoor and indoor spaces. Bifold doors are commonly available in a room divider, raised panel, closet and flat panel door variants. They are widely used in large cabinets, balcony doors, interior dividers, laundry rooms, in-built closets and gardens. As a result, they are extensively used in commercial, residential and industrial applications as they require minimal maintenance and offer enhanced durability.
Global Bifold Doors Market Trends:
The widespread adoption of bifold doors in residential applications due to their flexibility, low maintenance, and minimal space requirements is creating a positive outlook for the market. In line with this, the increasing demand for efficient doors that offer heat retention and sufficient insulation through the material of the panels in different complexes is also favoring the market growth. Additionally, the introduction of bifold doors in various, aesthetically appealing designs with high-gloss finishing and premium materials, are providing an impetus to the market growth. Moreover, the increasing product installations across the hospitality sector due to their customization and space enhancement properties are positively impacting the market growth. Other factors, including rising expenditure capacities of consumers and rapid urbanization, particularly in emerging economies, along with the implementation of various government initiatives promoting infrastructural development, are anticipated to drive the market further toward growth. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 13.4 Billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 4.62% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the material, the market has been classified into wood, metal, glass, vinyl, fiberglass and others.
- Based on the application, the market has been bifurcated into interior and exterior doors.
- On the basis of the end-user, the market has been segregated into residential and non-residential.
- Based on region, the market has been categorized into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and Others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and Others) Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Others), Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include AG Millworks, Andersen Corporation, Clearview Bi-folding Doors Limited, Euramax Solutions Ltd., JELD-WEN Inc., Kloeber UK Ltd., LaCantina Doors, Marvin Lumber and Cedar Company, Nana Wall Systems Inc., Origin Frames Ltd., Pella Corporation, The Bi-Folding Door Company and TWR Trade Frames Limited.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Material, Application, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||AG Millworks, Andersen Corporation, Clearview Bi-folding Doors Limited, Euramax Solutions Ltd., JELD-WEN Inc., Kloeber UK Ltd., LaCantina Doors, Marvin Lumber and Cedar Company, Nana Wall Systems Inc., Origin Frames Ltd., Pella Corporation, The Bi-Folding Door Company and TWR Trade Frames Limited
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal