According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Big Data as a Service Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” the global big data as a service market reached a value of US$ 30.63 Billion in 2021. Big data as a service, also known as BDaaS, refers to the software solutions used by organizations to process, manage and analyze large data sets and improve business operations while gaining a competitive advantage. It is generally operated by a team of data scientists and relies on the internet or cloud storage to provide uninterrupted data access. Over the years, BDaaS has gained immense traction across the globe as it aids in real-time monitoring for easy retrieval of data to improve workflows and operational efficiencies.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.???
Global Big Data as a Service Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the increasing adoption of data analytics solutions and the Internet of Things (IoT) across multiple industries. For instance, the banking, financial services, and insurance industry (BFSI) has been employing big data to boost organizational success and ensure risk management, performance and profitable growth with the help of data analytics and management. Moreover, professionals are using BDaaS solutions in the healthcare sector to get patient data as and when required to facilitate immediate action and preventive measures during an emergency. Besides this, numerous organizations are utilizing BDaaS solutions as they assist in making data-driven decisions and forecasting event outcomes. It also helps organizations reduce their management, upfront data storage, and infrastructure costs. Furthermore, there has been an increasing emphasis on research and development (R&D) activities to introduce services with enhanced security and improved data quality. On account of these factors, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 103.31 Billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 22.14% during the forecast period (2022-2027).
- Based on the solution, the market has been segmented into Hadoop-as-a-Service (HDaaS), Data-as-a-Service (DaaS) and Data Analytics-as-a-Service (DAaaS).
- On the basis of the deployment model, the market has been segregated into public, private and hybrid clouds.
- The market has been categorized based on the platform type into JAVA, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP and others.
- Based on the organization size, the market has been bifurcated into small and medium-sized, and large enterprises.
- On the basis of the vertical, the market has been divided into BFSI, healthcare, retail, IT and telecommunication, manufacturing, media and entertainment, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been classified into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Amazon Web Services Inc., Oracle Corporation, Google LLC, Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Company (HPE), SAP SE, Accenture Plc, International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation, SAS Institute, Inc., Dell Inc., Teradata Corporation, Alteryx, Inc., Opera Solutions, LLC, Wipro Group, Information Builders, and MicroStrategy Inc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal