According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Bleaching Clay Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global bleaching clay market reached a value of US$ 1.43 Billion in 2021. Bleaching clay refers to a powdered material that is widely used for removing impurities from edible oils. It is a tasteless, odorless and non-toxic beige powder that is composed of attapulgite, bentonite and sepiolite. It helps in removing unwanted substances from the oil. It is generally mixed with water that is added to the oil, aids in reducing the content of chlorophyll and decomposes oxidation substances. Since edible oils contain various contaminants that are harmful to human consumption, there has been a significant utilization of bleaching clay in order to make the oil safe for consumption.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Bleaching Clay Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the increasing product demand from the food and beverage industry. This is supported by the rising utilization of edible oil in the preparation of numerous food items. In line with this, the augmenting demand for premium and high-quality edible oils due to the growing health consciousness and changing dietary patterns of the masses is creating a positive market outlook. Along with this, continual technological advancements in manufacturing processes in order to procure superior quality bleaching clay are providing an impetus to the market growth. With an enhanced focus on sustainable development, there has been a considerable rise in the adoption of biofuel, which has facilitated the uptake of bleaching clay across the globe. Other factors, including the escalating applications of bleaching clay in the formulation of beauty products, the rising customer spending on personal care products due to the widespread preference for maintaining an aesthetic appearance, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players, are also positively influencing the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 2.02 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.60% during 2022-2027.
- Based on the type, the market has been classified into natural and activated.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been segregated into refining of vegetable oils and fats, refining of mineral oils and lubricants, and others.
- Based on the end-user, the market has been categorized into food and beverage, cosmetics and personal care, chemicals and others.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include AMC (UK) Ltd., Ashapura Group (Minerals Technologies Inc.), Clariant AG, EP Minerals LLC (U.S. Silica Holdings Inc.), HRP Industries, Manek Active Clay Pvt. Ltd., Musim Mas, Oil-Dri Corporation of America, Phoenix Chemicals (Pvt.) Limited, Refoil Earth Pvt. Ltd., Taiko Group of Companies and The W Clay Industries Sdn. Bhd.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800