According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Blind Bolts Market: Global Industry, Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global blind bolts market reached a value of US$ 4.0 Billion in 2022. Blind bolts are structural fasteners installed from one end of the material without requiring access to the other to develop a tight seal that secures the bolt. Generally used to increase strength and performance over time, they consist of a steel pin, collar, and sleeve and are commonly available in heavy-duty and thin-walled variants. They are manufactured using various materials, such as alloy steel stems, zinc-plated carbon steel collars, and black oxide sleeves. Blind bolts are available in multiple sizes, configurations, and strengths. They are commonly used in box sections and containers, girder cavities, industrial applications, bridge construction, shipbuilding, and equipment manufacturing. As compared to the traditionally used rivets or weld, blind bolts exhibit superior strength, adaptability, tamper and resistance.
Global Blind Bolts Market Trends:
One of the key factors driving the market growth is the rising production and manufacturing of various aircraft. Blind bolts are becoming more popular than conventional bolts for such applications due to their high tensile strength and corrosion-resistance. In line with this, blind bolts are widely used in the construction industry to stabilize steel girders, create structures, such as bridges and buildings, and attach facades and cladding panels to the structural frames of buildings. This is further supported by the increasing government investments in large-scale infrastructural projects, which, in turn, is expected to facilitate the product demand across the globe. Apart from this, continuous innovations, such as the utilization of titanium for the production of lightweight blind bolts that are compatible with exotic composite materials, are providing an impetus to the market growth. Additionally, blind bolts are a prominent fastener choice in the automotive industry to assemble various structural components of the vehicle, such as door hinges, chassis, and seats, which is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Besides this, significant improvements in the defense infrastructure and the implementation of various government initiatives promoting the modernization of defense units are supporting the market growth. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market value is expected to reach US$ 5.5 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 5% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the product, the market has been bifurcated into heavy duty and thin wall.
- Based on the diameter, the market has been classified into M8, M10, M12, M16, and others.
- On the basis of the grade, the market has been divided into grade 8.8, 10.9, and 316.
- On the basis of the application, the market is categorized into automotive, aerospace, machinery and equipment, construction, and others.
- Based on the region, the market has been categorized into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others) Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined with some of the key players being Arconic Corporation, BMB Fasteners & Supply Inc., Cherry Aerospace (Precision Castparts Corp.), Elite Fasteners Inc., Howmet Aerospace Inc., Kwikbolt Ltd., LISI Aerospace, Precision Castparts Corp. (Berkshire Hathaway Inc.), Stanley Black & Decker Inc., The Boeing Company, and TriMas Corporation.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800