According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Blockchain in Telecom Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global blockchain in telecom market reached a value of US$ 447.4 Million in 2022. Blockchain refers to a digital ledger that is designed for recording transaction information that is shared among the nodes of a computer network. Its adoption in the telecom industry offers numerous benefits, such as simplified processes, new revenue streams, cost savings, real-time transparency, data privacy, and improved collaboration and dispute resolution. As a result, it is mainly used for roaming and settlements, identity management, service level agreement (SLA) monitoring, prevention of phone thefts and mobile number portability (MNP). The demand for blockchain is growing across the telecom sector due to the increasing adoption of mobile wallet payments among individuals.
Global Blockchain in Telecom Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by significant growth in the telecommunication industry. Coupled with the growing criminal activities has led to the increasing demand for blockchain operations, thereby propelling the market growth. Since blockchain utilizes cryptography encryption that offers secured connectivity to users, there has been a considerable rise in the adoption of blockchain across the telecom sector. Moreover, the increasing investments by private and public agencies for upgrading the overall fifth-generation (5G) infrastructure for a reliable blockchain operation are providing a boost to the market. Additionally, continual technological advancements and the escalating preference for automation are impacting the market favorably. Besides this, the widespread integration of the internet of things (IoT) and artificial intelligence (AI) with connected devices are significantly impacting the demand for blockchain in the sector. Other factors, including rapid digitization, the rising initiatives towards smart city development across several countries, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players, are also influencing the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 7,591.4 Million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 54.5% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the provider, the market has been classified into application, middleware and infrastructure providers.
- On the basis of the organization size, the market has been segregated into small and medium-sized and large enterprises.
- Based on the application, the market has been categorized into OSS/BSS processes, identity management, payments, smart contracts, connectivity provisioning and others.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include Amazon.com Inc., Blockchain Foundry Inc., Cegeka, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, Huawei Technologies Co.Ltd., Infosys Limited, International Business Machines Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, Tbcasoft Inc. and Wipro Limited.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Provider, Organization Size, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Amazon.com Inc., Blockchain Foundry Inc., Cegeka, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, Huawei Technologies Co.Ltd., Infosys Limited, International Business Machines Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, Tbcasoft Inc. and Wipro Limited
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800