According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Bluetooth Speaker Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global Bluetooth speaker market size reached US$ 12.4 Billion in 2022. Bluetooth speakers refer to a wireless audio device used for streaming audio content. They receive digital audio via Bluetooth wireless transmission, amplify and convert it into high-quality sound. They can be easily connected with other Bluetooth-enabled devices like smartphones, laptops and tablets. Unlike conventional speakers, Bluetooth speakers offer numerous advantages, including minimal space requirement, optimum functionality and durability, excellent compatibility, low maintenance, and convenience for outdoor applications. As a result, both portable and fixed Bluetooth speakers have gained traction across the globe.
Global Bluetooth Speaker Market Trends:
The excellent compatibility of Bluetooth speakers with other consumer electronic devices represents the primary factor driving the market growth. Additionally, several product innovations and shifting consumer preferences toward lightweight, portable and compact speakers over traditional wired speakers have escalated the product demand. Besides this, the growing usage of audio and video streaming platforms and increasing penetration of smartphones, high-speed internet, and the internet of things (IoT)-based devices have catalyzed market growth. Furthermore, the development of AI-based devices, such as Alexa and Echo, and the integration of Bluetooth speakers with in-vehicle infotainment systems, home theatres, voice control systems and hands-free calling are other major growth-inducing factors. Apart from this, the emergence of smart homes and rapid adoption of smart devices due to elevating incomes and improving lifestyles have augmented the product demand. Moreover, several key players are making heavy investments in research and development (R&D) activities to develop technologically advanced products, such as Bluetooth speakers. On account of these factors, the market is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 18.2% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the portability, the market has been bifurcated into portable and fixed Bluetooth speakers.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been classified as smart and conventional Bluetooth speakers.
- Based on the price, the market has been divided into low, medium and high price ranges.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been categorized into specialty stores, supermarkets and hypermarkets, departmental stores, online, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and others).
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Bose Corporation, Edifier International Limited, Harman International Industries, Inc., LG Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Polk Audio (Sound United, LLC), Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Sennheiser Electronic GmbH & Co.KG, Sony Corporation, and boAt (Imagine Marketing Pvt. Ltd.).
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Portability, Type, Price, Distribution Channel, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico, Turkey, Saudi Arabia
||Bose Corporation, Edifier International Limited, Harman International Industries, LG Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Polk Audio, Samsung, Sennheiser Electronic GmbH & Co.KG, Sony Corporation and boAt
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800