According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Body Scrub Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global body scrub market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 5.2% during 2022-2027. A body scrub is a skincare product that is utilized for removing dead skin cells through the process of exfoliation. It is also used as a body treatment product that is used for hydrating and cleansing the skin while improving the body’s blood circulation. Also known as a body exfoliant, its usage is associated with softening and smoothening the skin and reducing various dermatological conditions, such as acne, blemishes, pigmentation and signs of aging. It utilizes numerous aromatic massaging oils and ingredients, including cocoa butter, coconut oil, almond and apricot, for its formulation that provide the skincare product with additional nourishment.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Body Scrub Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the increasing uptake of skincare products. The widespread preference for personal grooming and the growing awareness regarding the benefits of skincare routines, along with the rising focus on maintaining a youthful appearance, have boosted the uptake of body scrubs across the globe. Along with this, the inflating disposable incomes of the masses and their shifting lifestyle preferences are also providing a thrust to the market growth. The market is further driven by the escalating demand for skincare products with herbal, organic and natural ingredients. These products are generally chemical- and paraben-free that minimizes the chances of developing skin allergies or reactions. Additionally, exfoliating products fortified with coconut oil are also gaining widespread popularity among the masses as these scrubs are enhanced with anti-tanning and anti-inflammatory properties. Furthermore, easy product availability through online and offline retail channels that offer discounted rates and flexible payment options to their customers is also acting as a major growth-inducing factor. Some of the other factors contributing to the market growth include increasing preference for grooming among males and the aggressive promotional activities conducted by vendors through social media platforms.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been divided into plant-based, milk-based and others.
- Based on the skin type, the market has been classified into sensitive, normal, dry and oily.
- On the basis of the product form, the market has been categorized into powder, gel or liquid, and cream.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been segmented into hypermarkets and supermarkets, independent retailers, convenience stores, online stores, and others.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been bifurcated into residential and commercial.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include 3LAB Inc., Estée Lauder Companies, Home & Body Company, Innisfree Corporation (Amorepacific Corporation), L'Oréal S.A., Procter & Gamble, Sephora (LVMH), Shiseido Company Limited, The Face Shop (LG Household & Health Care Co.), Tonymoly Co. Ltd., The Body Shop Inc. (Natura Co Holding S/A), and Yunos Co. Ltd.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800