According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Body Temperature Monitoring Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global body temperature monitoring market size reached US$ 1.7 Billion in 2022. High body temperature indicates the susceptibility of individuals to experience fever due to infection, medical condition or injury. Its monitoring helps in detecting numerous types of illnesses or medical conditions. It assists healthcare professionals in assessing the balance between production and loss of heat from the body. Its data is crucial for patients suffering from various conditions, including hypothermia and infections. This is done through invasive and non-invasive methods, wherein invasive tools include a thermometer and electronic pills whereas non-invasive include the zero-heat-flux method that provides important information about the health status of an individual. The demand for body temperature monitoring is increasing due to its ability to detect fevers, assess the effectiveness of fever-reducing treatments, and monitor the progress of certain illnesses.
Global Body Temperature Monitoring Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the growing prevalence of infections among the masses. Coupled with the rising pediatric population, this is creating a positive market outlook. Along with this, continual technological advancements in devices are significantly supporting its demand on the global level. Apart from this, significant growth in the healthcare sector is creating a positive market outlook. In line with this, escalating spending activities conducted by public and private agencies toward the development of medical infrastructure are providing an impetus to the market. Furthermore, the sudden outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) has positively influenced the uptake of body temperature monitoring tools across households on the global level. Moreover, easy product availability via online and offline organized distribution channels and the advent of home delivery models are considered to be growth-inducing factors. Other factors, including rapid digitization and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players, are also impacting the market favorably. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 2.6 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.7% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the product, the market has been segmented into contact thermometers (disposable, infrared ear, digital, mercury, IR temporal artery and other thermometers) and non-contact thermometers.
- Based on the type, the market has been classified into rectum, oral cavity, ear, arm pits and others.
- On the basis of the end users, the market has been categorized into hospitals and clinics, home users and others.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include 3M Company, A&D Company Limited, American Diagnostic Corporation, Cardinal Health Inc., Easywell Biomedicals Inc., Hicks Thermometers India Limited, Hillrom Holdings Inc., Microlife Corporation, Omron Corporation and Terumo Corporation.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product, Type, End Users, Region
||Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||3M Company, A&D Company Limited, American Diagnostic Corporation, Cardinal Health Inc., Easywell Biomedicals Inc., Hicks Thermometers India Limited, Hillrom Holdings Inc., Microlife Corporation, Omron Corporation and Terumo Corporation
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N A
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800