According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "BOPP Films Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global BOPP films market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 5.9% during 2022-2027. Biaxially oriented polypropylene (BOPP) film is a thin, thermoplastic film that is manufactured by stretching polypropylene film in machine and transverse directions. These polymer films are widely utilized for the manufacturing of packaging, lamination and product labels.They are glossy and transparent in appearance. Moreover, they are characterized by excellent durability and resistance to oil, moisture, crack, and low-temperature impact. They also offer aesthetic shelf appeal and exceptional sealing capabilities. Consequently, they are widely utilized across numerous industry verticals, including food and beverages, personal care, pharmaceuticals and electronics sectors.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global BOPP Films Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by significant growth in the food and beverages sector. The growing utilization offlexible packaging for dairy and ready-to-eat food products is providing an impetus to the market growth. Numerous beverages, including fruit juices, caffeinated drinks and coffee brews, are also being packaged in BOPP films due to their excellent spillage resistance property, thereby creating a positive outlook for the market. The market is further driven by the widespread adoption of these films in the pharmaceuticals sector for packing drugs and medicines as they guarantee secured transportation of products in bulk quantities. They can also be employed as co-extruded heat sealable and reverse printable films, which is contributing to their increased uptake in the industry. The advent of single-unit and chlorine-free film variants in the market is also providing a boost to the market growth. Other factors, including extensive research and development (R&D) activities and increasing demand for sustainable packaging solutions, are also acting as growth-inducing factors.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been divided into wraps, bags and pouches, tapes, labels and others.
- Based on the thickness, the market has been classified into below 15 microns, 15-30 microns, 30-45 microns, and more than 45 microns.
- On the basis of the production process, the market has been bifurcated into tenter and tubular.
- Based on the application, the market has been segmented into food, beverage, tobacco, personal care, pharmaceutical, electrical and electronics, and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Altopro S.A. de C.V., Amcor Plc, Ampacet Corporation, Chiripal Poly Films Limited, Clondalkin Flexible Packaging, Cosmo Films Limited, Futamura Chemical Co. Ltd., Innovia Films Limited (CCL Industries), Jindal Poly Films Limited, Mondi Plc, Polyplex Corporation Ltd., Printpack Holdings Inc., Toray Industries Inc. and Uflex Ltd.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800