The latest report by IMARC, titled “Bread Improver Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027”, finds that the global bread improver market size reached US$ 3.4 Billion in 2021. Bread improvers, also known as dough conditioners, refer to food additives consisting of oxidizing and reducing agents, emulsifiers, enzymes, and soya flour. These ingredients are used to improve the baking procedure and enhance its functional properties. They help in enhancing the color, taste, texture, composition, and tenderness of the bread. In recent years, bread improvers have gained traction as they possess a longer shelf life, ensure faster leaving, reduce wastage, maintain a strong structure and provide better volume.
Global Bread Improvers Market Trends:
One of the primary factors driving the market is the extensive demand of bread improvers in the baking industry globally. They offer numerous benefits, such as easing the complicated procedure of baking and minimizing the usage of other ingredients, including cysteine and salt, thereby creating a positive market outlook. Other than this, there is a significant rise in bread consumption and products made of bread, which is positively influencing the market growth. Other than this, the rising demand for convenience food, such as bakery food items, especially breads, is also contributing to the market growth. Besides this, with the growing health concerns and food safety, consumers are opting for high-quality and organic ingredients. As a result, key players are introducing numerous product variants, such as whole wheat and multigrain bread, which are healthier and offer more value and variety. Moreover, the extensive investments by key players in research and development (R&D) activities, sedentary lifestyles, expanding income levels, and the launch of organic bread improvers are creating a positive market outlook. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 4.8 Billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 5.87% during the forecast period (2022-2027).
- Based on the type, the market has been bifurcated into organic and inorganic.
- On the basis of the form, the market has been segmented into liquid, powder, and paste.
- Based on the application, the market has been divided into bread, cakes, viennoiserie, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been classified into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, with some of the key players being Archer Daniels Midland Company, Associated British Foods plc, Bakels Sweden AB, Corbion N.V., DuPont de Nemours Inc., Ireks GmbH, Koninklijke DSM N.V., Lesaffre, Oriental Yeast Co. Ltd. (Nisshin Seifun Group Inc.), Oy Karl Fazer Ab, Puratos Group, and Riken Vitamin Co. Ltd.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800