The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Bread Maker Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2022-2027,” finds that the global bread maker market size reached US$ 508.4 Million in 2021. A bread maker is an electronic appliance that mixes and kneads dough while saving time and effort. It is extensively available in several sizes and designs to prepare different types of fresh, gluten-free bread, such as whole meal loaves, sweet, buttery, and brioche bread. Nowadays, various companies are offering simple-to-use, high-end, and versatile models for making jam and pizza dough, which also have ingredient dispensers to automatically add yeast, nuts, sultanas, and chocolate to enhance the overall baking experience of users. As a result, there is an escalating demand for bread makers across commercial and residential spaces.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.??
Global Bread Maker Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by inflating income levels, rising nuclear family trends, and the increasing working population across the globe. Moreover, the growing prevalence of gluten intolerance among the masses, along with the growing preferences for preservative-free products, is encouraging the consumption of home-baked goods, representing another major growth-inducing factor. Additionally, the market is further propelled by the emergence of bread makers with technologically advanced features such as LCD display, automatic shut-off, adjustable loaf size, gluten-free settings, and paid bake mode. Moreover, bread makers are extensively used in commercial places, such as cafes, bakeries, restaurants, hotels, and grocery stores. This, coupled with the expanding food and beverage (F&B) industry and key players incorporating artificial intelligence (AI) technology to expand their business via online portals, is also creating a positive market outlook across the globe. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 790.9 Million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 7.73 % during the forecast period (2022-2027).
- Based on the product type, the market has been bifurcated into horizontal and vertical types.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been classified into online stores, retail stores, supermarket and hypermarket, and others.
- On the basis of the connectivity, the market has been bifurcated into wired and wireless.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, with some of the key players being Braun GmbH (The Procter & Gamble Company), Breville Group Limited, Electrolux AB, JVC Kenwood Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Midea Group, Panasonic Corporation, Sharp Corporation, Siroca Inc., Stanley Black & Decker Inc., Wilkinson Baking Company, and Zojirushi Corporation.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal