The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Breast Lesion Localization Methods Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global breast lesion localization methods market reached a value of US$
1,102.8 Million in 2022. Breast lesion localization methods are procedures applied to identify abnormalities in the breast such as tumors or lumps. A breast lesion or injury is an abnormal breast tissue change caused by diseases or injuries. These localization methods also help doctors and healthcare professionals detect early breast cancer and assist in adequate treatments. These techniques are gaining traction as they also aid in making informed decisions and determining the ideal course of treatment and surgery for the patient.
Global Breast Lesion Localization Methods Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the growing prevalence of breast cancer due to the rising use of oral contraceptives, changing lifestyles, and increasing number of women undergoing cosmetic surgeries like breast enhancement. In addition, governments in various countries are implementing favorable compensation policies to detect mammalian gland cancer, pre-chirurgical testing, biopsy, and other treatment possibilities, thereby fueling the market growth. Besides this, non-governmental agencies are taking initiatives to create and increase awareness regarding breast cancer and screening facilities, which are significantly impacting the market growth. For instance, Breast Screen Australia, the national breast cancer screening program in Australia, provides free mammogram tests to every woman between the ages of 50 and 74. Moreover, breast lesion localization methods have emerged as a common procedure in recent years due to the advancements in surgical and imaging systems. Furthermore, research and development (R&D) activities and technological innovations in a new range of techniques that work on magnetic and electro-radar guidance for breast lesions localization are creating a positive outlook for the market. Looking forward, the market is expected to reach a value of US$
2,018.5 Million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of
10.1% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the type, the market has been segmented into wire localization, radioisotope localization, magnetic tracers localization, and others.
- On the basis of the usage, the market has been classified into tumor identification and sentinel lymph node identification (lumpectomy and mastectomy).
- The market has been categorized based on the end user into hospitals, diagnostic centers, oncology clinics, and ambulatory surgical centers.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being Argon Medical Devices Inc., Becton Dickinson and Company, Cook Group Incorporated, CP Medical Inc. (Theragenics Corporation), Endomagnetics Limited, Hologic Inc., IsoAid LLC, IZI Medical Products (Landauer Inc), Laurane Medical LLC, Leica Biosystems Nussloch GmbH (Danaher Corporation), Merit Medical Systems Inc., and Sterylab S.r.l.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA - Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: - +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: - +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800