According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Brewery Equipment Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026," the global brewery equipment market grew at a CAGR of around 6% during 2015-2020. Brewery equipment includes a set of tools and monitoring systems that are utilized for beer processing in small-scale, medium-sized or large-scale operations. They are essential for the production of fermented and alcoholic beverages that are prepared using grains. The process of brewing is extensive and includes numerous steps that require specific equipment to perform the tasks in an efficient manner. The choice of equipment may also vary based on the volume of processing or as per customized requirements of the beverage. Some of the widely used brewery equipment include steam generators, hot liquor tanks, mash and wort kettles, lauter tuns, whirl poolers, compressors, aeration devices, cold-water tanks, and fermentation and storage equipment
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Brewery Equipment Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the growing mechanization of brewing process by beer manufacturers. The widespread deployment of brewery equipment to facilitate process automation by closely monitoring the fermentation process offers cost benefits as well as results in improved quality and unique taste of the beverage. This is supported by the increasing popularity of artisanal beer and other alcoholic beverages among the masses. The market is further driven by a considerable rise in the number of microbreweries and brewpubs across the globe. These breweries extensively utilize innovative and technologically advanced brewing equipment to offer mechanized solutions for process optimization, thereby providing an impetus to the market growth. These equipment are also employed by beer manufacturers to assist in yeast management and improved operational efficiencies. They aid in minimizing the wastage of resources and ingredients, such as water, grains and heat, due to which they are gaining widespread prominence among the key players. Some of the other factors contributing to the market growth include rapid urbanization, inflating disposable incomes of the masses and the growing awareness regarding the health benefits of beer consumption. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is expected to witness moderate growth during 2021-2026.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been divided into macrobrewery equipment (milling equipment, brewhouse, cooling equipment, fermentation equipment, filtration and filling equipment, and others) and craft brewery equipment (mashing equipment, fermentation equipment, cooling equipment, storage equipment, compressors, and others).
- Based on the material type, the market has been classified into copper, aluminum, stainless steel and others.
- On the basis of the mode of operation, the market has been segmented into automatic, semi-automatic, and manual.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Alfa Laval AB, Criveller Group, Della Toffola SpA, GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, Hypro Group, KASPAR SCHULZ Brauereimaschinenfabrik & Apparatebauanstalt GmbH, Krones AG, Lehui Craft, Meura SA, Paul Mueller Company, Praj Industries Limited and Shanghai Hengcheng Beverage Equipment Co. Ltd.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal