According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Broadcast Equipment Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027”, the global broadcast equipment market size reached a value of US$ 4.86 Billion in 2021. Broadcast equipment refers to the transmission and reception of visual and audio information by dedicated automated transmit-receiver devices through any form of electronic mass communication. They include cameras, video servers, amplifiers, transmitters, repeaters, dish antennas, encoders, microphones, and modulators, which are used for mass communication through television, radio, or the internet. Therefore, they are widely used in recording studios, radio stations, and other facilities for ensuring high-quality video and audio production and transmission. To expand their consumer base, leading manufacturers in the industry are continually launching advanced wireless broadcast equipment.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Broadcast Equipment Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by a considerable rise in the consumption of digital content among the masses. This can be attributed to the widespread adoption of laptops and smartphones, along with the rising penetration of high-speed internet. Additionally, the increasing demand for high-quality audio and video content leading to the augmenting production rates of interactive, ultra-high-definition (UHD) and 4K content is resulting in higher product uptake. Besides this, the incorporation of advanced technologies, including artificial intelligence (AI) and the internet of things (IoT) for creative opportunities in content production is fueling the market. The market is further driven by the growing demand for internet protocol (IP)- and cloud-based solutions and over-the-top (OTT) subscriptions. Some of the other factors contributing to the market include rapid digitization, continual product innovations, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 6.74 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.30% during 2022-2027.
- Based on the product type, the market has been segmented into dish antennas, switches, video servers, encoders, transmitters and repeaters, and others.
- On the basis of the technology, the market has been divided into analog broadcasting and digital broadcasting.
- Based on the application, the market has been categorized into studio production, post production, sports production, and news production.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include AvL Technologies, Belden Inc., Broadcast RF Limited, Clyde Broadcast, ETL Systems Ltd, Evertz, EVS Broadcast Equipment, General Dynamics Corporation, Global Invacom, Grass Valley, Sencore (Wellav Technologies Ltd.), and Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal