According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Bronopol Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global bronopol market reached a value of US$ 1.1 Billion in 2022. Bronopol is a water-soluble organic compound used in the preservation of pharma and cosmetic product. It is a propanediol-type compound containing nitro and bromine groups that is an effective antimicrobial, anti-infective, bactericide, fungicide, germicide, slimicide and wood preservative. It is produced by the bromination of di(hydroxymethyl)-nitromethane and is supplied as crystals or crystalline powder. It has diverse applications in numerous industrial processes as it is extensively utilized in the oil and gas, paper and pulp, paints and coatings, and personal care and cosmetics sectors. It is vastly used as a cleaning agent in water treatment systems and as a preservative in oral medicated solutions and pharmaceutical liquids.
Global Bronopol Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by the increasing demand for clean water. In line with this, the rising demand for improved sanitation in workplaces and production processes is significantly contributing to the market. Furthermore, numerous exploration activities in the oil and gas sector wherein bronopol is used to prevent corrosion due to bacterial contamination in hydraulic fracturing equipment are positively influencing the market. Moreover, the rising awareness about green products among consumers, manufacturers, and government authorities across the globe is creating a positive outlook for the market. Besides, the widespread need for biofuels and chemicals and a significant reduction in the usage of formaldehyde due to its harmful properties are propelling the market growth. Additionally, the increasing water consumption worldwide due to rapid population growth has led to a considerable rise in the demand for bronopol due to its application in wastewater treatment systems. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 1.5 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.8% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been segmented into coagulants and flocculants, biocides and disinfectants, PH adjusters and stabilizers, inhibitors, defoaming agents, and others.
- Based on the form, the market has been categorized into liquid and solid.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been classified into water treatment, formulators, oil and gas, paper and pulp, paints, coating and adhesives, and others.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include BASF SE, Fujian Shaowu Yongfei Chemical Co., Ltd., Gayathri Chemicals and Agencies, The Dow Chemical Company, Symbolic Pharma, Shanghai Rich Chemicals, Sharon laboratories, Mani Agro Chemicals, Sai Supreme Chemicals, BQ Technology (HK) Company, Wuhan Fortuna Chemical, and Weifang Haihua Yuanda Fine Chemicals.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Form, Application, Region
||Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||BASF SE, Fujian Shaowu Yongfei Chemical Co., Ltd., Gayathri Chemicals and Agencies, The Dow Chemical Company, Symbolic Pharma, Shanghai Rich Chemicals, Sharon laboratories, Mani Agro Chemicals, Sai Supreme Chemicals, BQ Technology (HK) Company, Wuhan Fortuna Chemical and Weifang Haihua Yuanda Fine Chemicals
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800