The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “C-Arms Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2022-2027,” finds that the global c-arms market size reached US$ 2,023.7 Million in 2021. C-arms are non-invasive devices based on X-ray technology used for fluoroscopic intraoperative imaging during complicated surgical and emergency care procedures. They have image intensifiers and radiographic capabilities that provide high-resolution images and allow surgeons to monitor the progress of surgery in real time. It also assists physicians in checking anatomical details under consideration and the position of implants while doing the procedure without causing damage to other parts. Owing to these properties, C-arms are widely utilized across orthopedics, traumatology, cardiology, vascular surgery, pain management, and neurology procedures.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global C-Arms Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the rising surgical procedures across the globe due to the growing prevalence of chronic diseases. In addition, the increasing preference for minimally invasive (MI) procedures and growing health consciousness among individuals represent another major growth-inducing factors. Besides this, the leading market players are designing advanced mini C-arms with a smaller footprint and enhanced mobility. They are also launching a broad product portfolio of mobile C-arms that combine excellent image quality with unique features. This, coupled with the surging adoption of C-arm computed tomography (CT) as it helps address the need for three-dimensional (3D) imaging of cardiac anatomy in hospitals, is positively influencing the market growth. Moreover, additional benefits provided by these devices, such as easy operability, versatility, efficiency, and ease of use while simplifying overall clinical workflow in various fields of practice, are also accelerating the product adoption rate. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 2,712.0 Million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.50% during the forecast period (2022-2027).
- Based on the type, the market has been bifurcated into mobile and fixed C-arms.
- On the basis of technology, the market has been categorized into image intensifiers and flat panels.
- Based on the application, the market has been classified into cardiology, gastroenterology, neurology, orthopedics and trauma, oncology, and others.
- On the basis of the end user, the market has been segregated into hospitals, diagnostic centers, speciality clinics, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined in the report, with some of the key players being AADCO Medical Inc., Allengers Medical Systems Limited, BPL Medical Technologies, Canon Inc., ECOTRON Co. Ltd., FUJIFILM Corporation, General Electric Company, Hologic Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., MS Westfalia GmbH, Shimadzu Corporation, Siemens AG, SternMed GmbH and Ziehm Imaging GmbH.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal