According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “C4ISR Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, the global C4ISR market size reached US$ 126.3 Billion in 2022. C4ISR stands for command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance, which is an important component used in defense operations. It encompasses a wide range of systems including land-based radars, binoculars, and communication satellites. C4ISR facilitates stronger defense and strategic decision-making by offering actionable intelligence and improved situational awareness. It collects and analyzes information from multiple sources, conducts analysis, and shares it with relevant entities for coordinated action. As a result, it is extensively used to enhance situational awareness by providing decision-makers with timely information and utilizing appropriate equipment and frameworks. Some of the advantages provided by C4ISR include improved battlefield visibility, efficient transmission of critical data and better war strategy development.
Global C4ISR Market Trends:
The market is majorly driven by the rising need to counter emerging security challenges across the globe. This can be attributed to a considerable rise in security threats, including terrorism, cyber warfare, and geopolitical tensions. In line with this, continual technological advancements in sensors, data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI), and unmanned aerial systems are providing an impetus to the market. Moreover, an enhanced focus on modernization of existing defense infrastructure is creating a positive market outlook. In addition to this, the shifting styles of modern warfare, such as network-centric warfare, is resulting in a higher uptake of networked C4ISR systems for achieving superior battlefield awareness and coordination. The market is further fueled by the increasing adoption of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) for data collection, analysis, and communication. Apart from this, rising military expenditure, particularly in regions with ongoing conflicts or heightened tensions, is leading to higher investments in C4ISR technology. Some of the other factors contributing to the market include rapid urbanization, growing emphasis on border security and maritime domain awareness, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 162.3 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.19% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the platform, the market has been segmented into land, naval, airborne, and space.
- On the basis of the solution, the market has been divided into products and services.
- Based on the end use sector, the market has been categorized into defense and commercial.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been classified into intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance, electronic warfare, computers, communication, command and control, and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include CACI International Inc., BAE Systems, General Dynamics Corporation, Elbit Systems, L3Harris Technologies, Inc., Leonardo S.P.A., Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon, Rheinmetall, Rockwell Collins Inc., Saab AB, Serco, and Thales Group.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Platform, Solution, End-Use Sector, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||CACI International Inc., BAE Systems, General Dynamics Corporation, Elbit Systems, L3Harris Technologies, Inc., Leonardo S.P.A., Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon, Rheinmetall, Rockwell Collins Inc., Saab AB, Serco and Thales Group
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800