According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "C4ISR Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2020-2025," the global C4ISR market size grew at a CAGR of around 4% during 2020-2025. Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) refers to an aggregate of systems that is widely utilized by the defense and military sector for numerous applications. It involves various systems, procedures, and techniques for observing and gathering relevant data. Its utilization aids in critical decision-making via a streamlined way of communication and increasing situational awareness of a particular location. It also efficiently manages resources, such as land-based radars and communication satellites, that are deployed to gather intelligence across the land, air, sea, space and cyberspace. These systems assist defense forces in analyzing and disseminating the gathered data for precision targeting and geo-positioning in limited time.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global C4ISR Market:
The market is primarily driven by the rise in global terrorism and an increase in criminal activities. This has propelled the demand for integrated solutions with state-of-the-art command and control structures, such as C4ISR, to combat these illegal and unlawful activities across the globe. Along with this, there has been a significant rise in the usage of technology to facilitate certain security breaches and attacks. Electronic warfare systems are widely used for initiating computerized attacks. C4ISR systems are, therefore, deployed in these circumstances to manage hostile conditions through the usage of advanced technologies. The market is further driven by the increase in government funding in the defense sector. Consequently, extensive research and development (R&D) activities are being conducted by various key players to introduce improved product variants in the market. For instance, they are extensively innovating and converting existing high power and bulky systems into compact variants with improved reliability. The integration of advanced technologies, such as the Internet of Things (IoT) and commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS), with these systems, is acting as another major growth-inducing factor. Some of the other factors contributing to the market growth include the utilization of C4ISR in numerous unmanned vehicles and the integration of these systems with synthetic aperture radars and sensors. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to witness stable growth during 2020-2025.
- On the basis of the platform, the market has been divided into land, naval, airborne and space.
- Based on the solution, the market has been bifurcated into products and services.
- On the basis of the end use sector, the market has been classified into defense and commercial.
- Based on the application, the market has been categorized into intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance, electronic warfare, computers, communication, command and control, and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has been examined in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include CACI International Inc, BAE Systems plc, General Dynamics Corporation, Elbit Systems Ltd., Harris Corporation, Leonardo S.p.A., Lockheed Martin Corporation, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Raytheon Technologies Corporation, Rheinmetall AG, Collins Aerospace, Saab AB, Serco Group Plc, and Thales Group.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal