According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Cable Glands Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028," the global cable glands market reached a value of US$ 1,762 Million in 2022. Cable glands, also known as cable connectors or fittings, are mechanical devices that secure and protect electrical cables entering and exiting enclosures or devices. They provide a safe and secure seal to prevent the entry of dust, dirt, moisture, and other contaminants into the enclosure or device, thereby protecting the cables and the equipment they are connected to. They are available in various materials, including brass, stainless steel, plastic, and aluminum, and are designed to fit various cable sizes and types. They typically consist of a threaded body, a sealing ring, a compression nut, and a cap. They can be installed in various applications, including industrial machinery, electrical panels, and outdoor equipment. Installing cable glands involves threading the body onto the cable, passing the cable through the gland's opening, placing the sealing ring over the cable, tightening the compression nut onto the gland's body, and securing the cap over the nut. They provide several benefits, including protecting cables and equipment from damage, reducing the risk of fire and electrical shock, and improving electrical systems' overall safety and reliability. They are also often required by various safety standards and regulations.
Global Cable Glands Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by the increasing demand for cable protection and safety in various industries, including oil and gas, marine, automotive, and construction. In line with this, the growing trend of miniaturization of electronic devices is significantly contributing to the market growth. Furthermore, the rising demand for explosion-proof cable glands in hazardous environments is positively influencing the market. Apart from this, the development of new and innovative cable gland technologies to meet the market's evolving needs is offering numerous opportunities for market expansion. Moreover, significant growth in the real estate industry and the escalating awareness about the benefits of cable glands are catalyzing the market. Besides, the upgrading and revitalizing of existing networks and growing infrastructural development activities, especially in developing economies, are bolstering the product demand worldwide. Additionally, the increasing demand for effective and efficient cable management systems is providing a boost to the market. On account of the factors above, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 2,542 Million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.1% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the cable type, the market has been categorized into armoured and unarmoured.
- Based on the type, the market has been classified into industrial and hazardous.
- Based on the material, the market has been segmented into brass, stainless steel, plastic and nylon, and others.
- Based on the end user, the market has been categorized into oil and gas, mining, aerospace and defense, manufacturing and processing, chemical, and others.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include ABB Ltd, Amphenol Corporation, CMP Products Limited (British Engines Group), Cortem SPA, Eaton Corporation PLC, Elsewedy Electric Co S.A.E, Emerson Electric Co., Hubbell Incorporated, Hummel AG, R. Stahl Aktiengesellschaft, Sealcon LLC and Warom Technology Incorporated Company.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Cable Type, Type, Material, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||ABB Ltd, Amphenol Corporation, CMP Products Limited (British Engines Group), Cortem SPA, Eaton Corporation PLC, Elsewedy Electric Co S.A.E, Emerson Electric Co., Hubbell Incorporated, Hummel AG, R. Stahl Aktiengesellschaft, Sealcon LLC and Warom Technology Incorporated Company
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800