According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Cable Management Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, the global cable management market size reached US$ 24.8 Billion in 2022. A cable management system avoids detrimental situations by installing and insulating cables in electronic devices or communication systems. It involves setting up tools to secure cables used for electricity and data transmission services in a building in a quality-oriented, functional manner. It is used to route and branch cables in multiple directions, protect wiring components, track physical networks, and reassign surplus resources. Through cable management, regulatory authorities can verify code compliance and other quality mandates based on the traceability of different connections. Enhancing power supply protection, improving aesthetics and extending data asset life are some of the major advantages of this system. Due to its versatility, it finds application in numerous end-use industries, such as information technology (IT), construction, healthcare, manufacturing, marine, telecommunication, and energy.
Global Cable Management Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by the escalating demand for developments in the telecommunication sector. This can be attributed to rapid digitization across the globe. In addition to this, the widespread network upgrades, along with the ongoing repairments and maintenance of the existing cable systems, are providing an impetus to the market growth. Significant growth in the information technology (IT) and telecommunication sector, coupled with the incorporation of advanced technologies, such as artificial intelligence (AI) and the internet of things (IoT) with cable management, are also fueling the market. Apart from this, the commercialization of renewable energy with an enhanced focus on sustainable development is further creating a positive outlook for the market. Some of the other factors propelling the market include the deployment of high-speed 5G and Wi-Fi networks and extensive research and development (R&D) activities. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 38.9 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 7.72% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the product, the market has been segmented into cable trays, cable raceways, cable conduits, cable connectors and glands, cable carriers, cable lugs, cable junction box, and others.
- On the basis of the materials, the market has been categorized into metallic and non-metallic.
- Based on the end user, the market has been divided into IT and telecommunication, construction, energy and utility, manufacturing and automation, and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include ABB Ltd, Atkore International, Chatsworth Products Inc., Eaton Corporation PLC, Enduro Composites Inc., HellermannTyton Group PLC (Aptiv PLC), Houston Wire & Cable Company (Omni Cable LLC), Legrand, Leviton Manufacturing Co. Inc., Panduit Corporation, Prysmian S.p.A., and Schneider Electric SE.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product, Material, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||ABB Ltd, Atkore International, Chatsworth Products Inc., Eaton Corporation PLC, Enduro Composites Inc., HellermannTyton Group PLC (Aptiv PLC), Houston Wire & Cable Company (Omni Cable LLC), Legrand, Leviton Manufacturing Co. Inc., Panduit Corporation, Prysmian S.p.A., and Schneider Electric SE
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800