As per the latest report by IMARC Group titled “Camel Dairy Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global camel dairy market size reached US$ 7.3 Billion in 2022. Camel milk is a rich source of iron, sodium, magnesium, potassium, copper, and vitamins A and C. It is also enriched with immunity-boosting antibodies, such as immunoglobulins, that assist in minimizing the risk of autoimmune diseases. In addition, camel milk comprises lower concentrations of saturated fats and lactose. As a result, it is gaining popularity among health-conscious and lactose-intolerant consumers.
Global Camel Dairy Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the increasing prevalence of diabetes among the masses, as camel milk aids in improving lipid profiles and decreasing insulin resistance. In addition, the growing awareness among individuals regarding healthy diets has escalated the demand for camel milk across the globe. Besides this, governments of various countries are undertaking initiatives to promote the consumption of camel milk, which represents another growth-inducing factor. Moreover, key players are actively investing in the formulation of camel dairy-based products, such as ice cream, cheese, and chocolate, to expand their consumer base. Furthermore, other factors such as the increasing export market and the introduction of numerous product variants are expected to propel the market growth. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach a value of US$ 9.0 Billion by 2028.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been divided into raw camel milk, pasteurized camel milk and flavoured camel milk, camel milk cheese, camel milk yoghurt, camel milk laban, camel milk ghee, camel milk ice cream, camel milk powder, camel milk infant formula, and others.
- The market has been categorized on the basis of the distribution channel into supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, specialty stores, online stores, and others.
- Based on the packaging type, the market has been classified into cartons, bottles, cans, jars, and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into Africa, Middle East, Asia, Oceania, and Rest of the World.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players being Camelicious, Al Ain Dairy, Desert Farms, Vital Camel Milk, Tiviski Dairy, Camilk Dairy, Camel Dairy Farm Smits, Camel Milk Co Australia, and Camel Milk South Africa.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||US$ Billion, Million Tons
||Product Type, Distribution Channel, Packaging Type, Region
||Africa, Middle East, Asia, Oceania, Rest of the World
||Camelicious, Al Ain Dairy, Desert Farms, Vital Camel Milk, Tiviski Dairy, Camilk Dairy, Camel Dairy Farm Smits, Camel Milk Co Australia and Camel Milk South Africa
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal