According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Camera Stabilizer Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2020-2025," the global camera stabilizer market size grew at a CAGR of around 6% during 2014-2019. Camera stabilizers are versatile devices that are used to offer stability to cameras or smartphones to avoid unwanted movements while shooting videos or capturing images. Their usage ensures easy handling that allows smoother shots. Also known as stabilizing mounts, they are equipped with mounting plates that allow the users to add microphones, strobes and light attachments to the device. Apart from this, they can also be integrated with zoom controllers, transmitters and other camera control devices. These devices are extensively utilized in the media and broadcast industry for the production of films, videos, documentaries, professional photography and other forms of entertainment. They are especially suited for shooting action scenes wherein they enable easy swivel of the camera.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Camera Stabilizer Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the increasing production of video content. The growing preference for high-quality videos and significant growth in the media and entertainment sector have impelled the creators to improve their cinematography skills by utilizing advanced camera peripherals that aid in capturing high-definition (HD) shots with stable motion. Along with this, owing to the increasing penetration of high-speed internet and the growing popularity of social media, several platforms, such as YouTube and Instagram, have become extremely profitable for creators. This has resulted in intense competition among content creators for providing premium quality videos and images to their audience, which has significantly facilitated the uptake of camera stabilizers. Furthermore, various key players are engaging in the development of advanced technologies and product designs to accommodate compressed and heavy-duty cameras in a seamless manner, which is creating a positive outlook for the market. Some of the other factors contributing to the market growth include the advent of gyroscope and modular stabilizers, and the growing adoption of 4K, 6K and 8K resolution technologies. Looking forward, the market is projected to be negatively impacted by the COVID-19 epidemic in 2020. From 2021 onwards, however, the market is expected to recover and exhibit moderate growth during 2021-2025.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been divided into body mounted, hand-held, camera slider, camera crane and remote head.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been bifurcated into online and offline sales.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been classified into cinema cameras, underwater cameras, DSLRs, smartphones, action cameras and others.
- Based on the end user, the market has been segmented into professional and personal.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia and others).
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include Camera Motion Research, LLC, Freefly Systems Inc., FeiyuTech (Guilin Feiyu Technology Incorporated Company), Glidecam Industries, Inc., Koncept Innovators, LLC, Gudsen Technology Co., Ltd., Ikan Corporation, Movo Photo, Neewer, Pilotfly GmbH, Roxant, The Tiffen Company LLC, and VariZoom.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal