According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Canine Atopic Dermatitis Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global canine atopic dermatitis market reached a value of US$ 1.8 Billion in 2022. Canine atopic dermatitis (CAD) refers to a skin disease that generally occurs in dogs. It is caused by the inhalation of airborne substances, such as house dust and pollen, or ingestion of a substance to which they are sensitive. It is a common inflammatory and genetically predisposed disease with symptoms including excessive itching, scratching, rashes, watery eyes, sneezing, paw chewing and skin inflammation. Generally affected areas include ears, feet, underbelly, muzzle, armpits, groin, the base of the tail, around the eyes, and in between the toes. It is highly prevalent in golden retrievers, poodles, cocker spaniels, and bulldogs.
Global Canine Atopic Dermatitis Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the rising prevalence of atopic dermatitis in canines. This can be attributed to the increasing occurrence of allergies due to growing air pollution levels and the changing environmental conditions. Along with this, extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players are driving the market further. In line with this, the rising awareness regarding biotherapeutics and the development of monoclonal antibodies to overcome the complications associated with traditional veterinary drugs are impacting the market growth favorably. Furthermore, the increasing awareness regarding the early signs and symptoms of CAD among pet owners is acting as a major growth-inducing factor. Other factors, including the escalating rate of households with dog ownership, strategic alliances by key players, new product approvals, the growing number of veterinary practitioners, clinics and hospitals, and the rising investments by public and private agencies to improve the overall infrastructure of veterinary science, are also positively influencing the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 4.4 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 15.5% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of drug class type, the market has been segmented into glucocorticoids, immunosuppressants, monoclonal antibody and others.
- Based on the route of administration, the market has been segregated into topical, oral and injectable.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been categorized into veterinary hospitals, pet clinics, pharmacies and drugstores and others.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include AB Science, Bimeda Inc., Bioceltix SA, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Ceva Santé Animale, Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC, Elanco Animal Health Incorporated, Phibro Animal Health Corporation, Toray Industries Inc., Vetoquinol S.A., Virbac and Zoetis Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Drug Class Type, Route of Administration, Distribution Channel, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||AB Science, Bimeda Inc., Bioceltix SA, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Ceva Santé Animale, Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC, Elanco Animal Health Incorporated, Phibro Animal Health Corporation, Toray Industries Inc., Vetoquinol S.A., Virbac and Zoetis Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800