According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Car Rack Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” the global car rack market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 5.9% during 2022-2027. Car racks are designed to hold luggage when traveling and are mounted on the roof of a vehicle. They are used for expanding the luggage capacity of the car in addition to the existing boot space. The car rack consists of side rails, pillars and mounts that support its frame while evenly distributing cargo weight and preventing roof damage. There are different types of car racks available in the market, which include side rails, fixed point, canopy mounts, and rain gutters.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Car Rack Market Trends:
Rapid expansion in the automotive industry represents one of the primary factors driving the global car rack market. Besides this, the increasing demand for durable and aesthetically appealing car racks and the growing interest in adventure sports amongst the young demographic is supporting the market growth. Various product innovations, such as the development of fiberglass car racks that offer enhanced durability, are further contributing to the growth of the market. Moreover, the increasing requirement for extra boot space and the expanding tourism sector is propelling the market growth across the globe.
- Based on the material, the market has been divided into aluminium alloy, composite plastic, stainless steel and others.
- On the basis of the end use, the market has been divided into OEM and aftermarket.
- Based on the type, the market has been categorized into the roof rack, roof box, bike car rack, ski rack, watersport carrier and others.
- On a regional basis, the market has been spread across North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others) and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being ACPS Automotive GmbH, Atera GmbH, Bosal Nederland B.V., Cruzber SA, KAMEI GmbH & Co. KG, Magna International Inc., Mont Blanc Group AB (Brenderup Group AB), Thule Group AB, VDL Hapro B.V. and Yakima Products Inc. (Kemflo International Co. Ltd.)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal