According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Casino Gaming Equipment Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global casino gaming equipment market reached a value of US$
11.4 Billion in 2022. Casino gaming equipment includes gaming machines and auxiliary components that are generally utilized for gambling. These tools are widely used for playing big six-wheel, poker, baccarat, five-card draws and blackjack. Some of the common gambling equipment include gaming tables, gaming chips, roulette wheels, player tracking systems and shuffle machines. The easy availability of casino gaming equipment via offline and online organized retail channels and the advent of contactless delivery models are providing an impetus to the market growth. Along with this, the shifting preference from traditional casino setup to electronic gaming setup among individuals is also driving the market growth.
Global Casino Gaming Equipment Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the rising popularity of gambling among the masses. Moreover, continual technological advancements, such as the increasing adoption of virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR) and blockchain reality for offering an immersive and realistic gambling experience to the users, are acting as another major growth-inducing factor. Furthermore, leading players are heavily investing in the deployment of security solutions for preventing illegal gambling activities and facilitating transparency, which is positively influencing the market growth. Additionally, the penetration of high-speed internet connectivity that has led to the increasing preference for online gambling and betting among individuals is providing a boost to the market growth. Other factors, including the cultural acceptance of gambling and casinos across multiple countries, continuous innovations in the gaming machines, along with the inflating disposable income levels of the masses, are further contributing to the market growth. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 13.6 Billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of
2.9% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been segmented into slot machines, video lottery terminals, video poker machines and others.
- Based on the installation, the market has been segregated into installed inside and installed outside casinos.
- On the basis of the mode of operation, the market has been classified into floor mounted and portable.
- Based on the end-user, the market has been categorized into casinos, malls, leisure centers and others.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players are Abbiati Casino Equipment S.r.l., AGS LLC, Aristocrat Leisure Limited, Cammegh, Euro Games Technology OOD, Everi Holdings Inc., Incredible Technologies Inc., International Game Technology PLC, Jackpot Digital Inc., Konami Holdings Corporation, Novomatic, Scientific Games Corporation and TCS John Huxley Ltd. (Victoria Holdings Ltd.).
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal