According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled " CBRN DefenseMarket: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global CBRN defense market reached a value of US$ 18.25 Billion in 2021. CBRN defense comprises various protective measures and devices that are used duringchemical, biological, radiological and nuclear warfare situations. It includes detectionand decontamination and protection systems to counter the increasing threats of CBRN across the globe. Some of the commonly utilized gears include integrated hood masks, resuscitator, leak tester, automatic chemical agent detector & alarm (ACADA), chemical agent monitor (CAM) and detection kits. These apparatuses are widely used as a preferred alternative to conventional armaments due to their ability to affect their target on a larger scale.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global CBRN DefenseMarket Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the rising incidences of CBRN terrorism. This is supported by the increasing instances of geopolitical conflicts across the globe. Moreover, several initiatives undertaken by the governments of numerous countries for introducingCBRN resistance technologies are creating a positive outlook for the market. In line with this, expanding defense budgets in order to upgrade the defense infrastructure is acting as another major growth-inducing factor. Additionally, various technological advancements and the integration of artificial intelligence (AI) technology, nanotechnology and remote sensing systems with CBRN defense products are providing a boost to the market growth. Furthermore, continuous improvements in biotechnology and life sciences, along with the easy availability of chemicals and materials required in weapons production, are also influencing the market growth. Other factors, including the emergence of innovative products and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players to introduce improved product variants, are further contributing to the market growth. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 25.81 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.84% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis ofthreat type, the market has been segmented into chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear.
- Based on the equipment, the market has been classified into protective wearables, respiratory systems, detection and monitoring systems, decontamination systems, simulators and others.
- On the basis of the end-use, the market has been categorized into military, civil and law enforcement and others.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of the key players includeArgon Electronics (UK) Ltd., Avon Protection Systems Inc., Blücher GmbH, Bruker Corporation, Chemring Group PLC, Cristanini SPA, Environics Oy, FLIR System, KärcherFuturetech GmbH (Alfred Kärcher SE & Co. KG.), MSA Safety Inc., Smiths Group PLC and Thales Group.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800