According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "CBRN Defense Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028," the global CBRN defense market reached a value of US$ 34.3 Billion in 2022. CBRN defense refers to measures and technologies used to protect individuals and communities against Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear (CBRN) threats. This includes personal protective equipment, decontamination systems, early warning and detection systems, medical countermeasures, and mitigation strategies. CBRN defense is an essential aspect of national and global security, as CBRN materials and weapons have the potential to cause widespread harm and disruption. Governments, military organizations, and first responders all have a role in CBRN defense, and many countries have dedicated agencies and organizations responsible for CBRN preparedness and response. CBRN defense technologies and systems help responders and military personnel respond effectively and efficiently to CBRN incidents. They help to prevent CBRN terrorism and proliferation, which enhances the overall security of a nation. CBRN defense measures and cooperation between countries can help to reduce the threat of CBRN terrorism and proliferation, thus improving global security.
Global CBRN Defense Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by the increasing concerns about CBRN terrorism and proliferation. In line with this, the rising need to protect individuals and communities against CBRN threats is significantly contributing to market growth. Furthermore, the growing demand for CBRN personal protective equipment, decontamination systems, and detection and warning systems is positively influencing the market. Apart from this, the rapid advancements in CBRN defense technologies are creating a positive outlook for the market. Moreover, the escalating government investments in CBRN preparedness and response and a large number of global players and smaller niche companies offering a range of CBRN defense products and services are catalyzing the market. Besides, the introduction of modern technologies, such as augmented reality, the Internet of Things (IoT), and virtual reality, is propelling the market. Additionally, the rising use of CBRN safety measures by emergency medical services is providing a boost to the market. On account of the factors above, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 44.8 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.7% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the threat type, the market has been categorized into chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear, wherein chemical threat type accounts for the majority of the total market share.
- Based on the equipment, the market has been classified into protective wearables, respiratory systems, detection and monitoring systems, decontamination systems, simulators, and others. Among these, protective wearables exhibit a clear dominance in the market.
- Based on the end use, the market has been segmented into military, civil and law enforcement, and others. At present, military represents the leading market segment.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others) and the Middle East and Africa. Currently, North America holds the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include Argon Electronics (UK) Ltd., Avon Protection Systems Inc., Blücher GmbH, Bruker Corporation, Chemring Group PLC, Cristanini SPA, Environics Oy, FLIR System, Kärcher Futuretech GmbH (Alfred Kärcher SE & Co. KG.), MSA Safety Inc., Smiths Group PLC, and Thales Group.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Threat Type, Equipment, End Use, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Argon Electronics (UK) Ltd., Avon Protection Systems Inc., Blücher GmbH, Bruker Corporation, Chemring Group PLC, Cristanini SPA, Environics Oy, FLIR System, Kärcher Futuretech GmbH (Alfred Kärcher SE & Co. KG.), MSA Safety Inc., Smiths Group PLC and Thales Group
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N A
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800