According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Cell Isolation Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028," the global cell isolation market reached a value of US$ 11.9 Billion in 2022. Cell isolation is separating specific cells from a heterogeneous mixture of cells. The cells are generally labeled with fluorescent antibodies and then passed through a flow cytometer, which separates cells based on their fluorescent properties. This allows the cell isolation to be specific while isolating cells with high purity. Apart from this, density gradient centrifugation can also be used for cell isolation, which separates cells on the basis of their density, and microfluidics, while utilizing microscale channels and chambers to separate cells based on their size and shape. Cell isolation is important in many applications, including stem cell research, cancer diagnosis and treatment, and tissue engineering. By isolating specific cells from a heterogeneous mixture, researchers can study their characteristics and behaviors in more detail and develop new therapies and treatments based on their findings.
Global Cell Isolation Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the increasing demand for cell-based therapies. In line with this, the heavy investments in regenerative medicine are significantly contributing to the market growth. Furthermore, the growing research activities in areas, such as cancer and immunology, are positively influencing the market. Apart from this, the rising prevalence of chronic diseases is catalyzing the market. Moreover, the escalating demand for personalized medicine is propelling the market. Besides, rapid technological advancements in cell isolation techniques and the development of automated cell isolation systems are expected to offer numerous opportunities for market expansion. Additionally, the increasing investments in the healthcare sector worldwide are providing a boost to the market. Some of the other factors driving the market include the increasing prevalence of cancer and infectious diseases, the rising demand for biopharmaceuticals, and the easy availability of technologically advanced processes for this technique. On account of the factors above, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 28.5 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 15.7% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the technique, the market has been categorized into centrifugation, surface marker, and filtration. Among these, centrifugation represents the largest market segment.
- Based on the cell type, the market has been classified into human cells and animal cells. Among these, animal cells represent the largest market segment.
- Based on the product, the market has been divided into consumables (reagents, kits, media and sera, beads, and disposables) and instruments (centrifuges, flow cytometers, filtration systems, and magnetic-activated cell separator systems). Among these, consumables (reagents, kits, media and sera) represent the largest market segment.
- Based on the application, the market has been categorized into biomolecule isolation, therapeutics, stem cell research, cancer research, tissue regeneration, and in-vitro diagnostics. Among these, biomolecule isolation represents the largest market segment.
- Based on the end use, the market has been classified into biotechnology and biopharmaceutical companies, hospitals and diagnostic laboratories, research laboratories and institutes, and others. Among these, research laboratories and institutes represent the largest market segment.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others) and the Middle East and Africa. At present, North America holds the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include Alfa Laval AB, Becton Dickinson and Company, Beckman Coulter Inc. (Danaher Corporation), Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., General Electric Company, Merck KGaA, Miltenyi Biotec B.V. & Co. KG, pluriSelect Life Science UG (haftungsbeschränkt) & Co. KG, Roche Holding AG, STEMCELL Technologies Inc., Terumo Corporation and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Technique, Cell Type, Product, Application, End Use, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Alfa Laval AB, Becton Dickinson and Company, Beckman Coulter Inc. (Danaher Corporation), Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., General Electric Company, Merck KGaA, Miltenyi Biotec B.V. & Co. KG, pluriSelect Life Science UG (haftungsbeschränkt) & Co. KG, Roche Holding AG, STEMCELL Technologies Inc., Terumo Corporation and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800