According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Ceramic Roller Bearings Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027”, the global ceramic roller bearings market size reached US$ 341 Million in 2021. Ceramic roller bearings are rotatory machine components, such as rolling cylindrical rollers, that are an essential component in mechanical engineering. The bearings are specifically designed to reduce friction when carrying heavy loads. Ceramic bearings are largely composed of ceramic materials with lower thermal conductivity, superior acceleration, and improved electrical insulation when compared to conventional bearings. Furthermore, they are characterized by higher levels of electrical insulation, are more dimensionally stable, and are water resistant. Ceramic bearings include several elements, including the inner and outer rings, balls, snap rings, and retainers. They find widespread utilization in manufacturing across a variety of end-use industries.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Ceramic Roller Bearings Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the increasing usage of lightweight materials in automotive components. This can be attributed to the rising trend for using ceramic-based bearings instead of stainless-steel bearings for manufacturing corrosion-resistant machine components. In line with this, rapid product utilization for automotive fuel efficiency and high-temperature applications is providing an impetus to the market. Continual innovations in the production of conveyors and electric motors, along with the advent of advanced seal, lubrication technologies and lightweight materials, are fueling the market. Additionally, the escalating demand for heavy-duty commercial vehicles and passenger cars is further creating a positive outlook for the market. Some of the other factors contributing to the market include considerable growth in the automotive industry, the inflating disposable incomes of the masses, rapid industrialization, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 579.2 Million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 9.4% during 2022-2027.
- Based on the type, the market has been segmented into silicon nitride, zirconium oxide, and others.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been divided into hybrid ceramic roller bearings and full ceramic roller bearings.
- Based on the application, the has been categorized into automotive and railways, industrial and mechanical equipment, power generation, aerospace, and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into China, Europe, the United States, Japan, Rest of Asia Pacific and others.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include AB SKF, Cerabea Co. Ltd., CeramicSpeed, CeramTec GmbH, Emerson Bearing Company, Hentec Oy Ab, JTEKT Corporation, NSK Ltd., Ortech Advanced Ceramics, Schaeffler Technologies AG & Co. KG, and The Timken Company.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800