According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2020-2025,” the global ceramic sanitary ware market size reached US$ 44.2 Billion in 2019. Ceramic sanitary ware includes bathroom accessories made from clay and permanently hardened by heat. They have a glossy surface for easy cleaning, excellent resistance to chemicals and can withstand more than 400 kg load. Ceramic sanitary wares have evolved and are nowadays available in various designs, textures, colors, shapes and sizes in the global market.
Global Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market Trends:
With the improving standards of living, inflating income levels and increasing consciousness about hygiene and sanitation, consumers are willing to spend more on sanitary products. This, along with the increasing construction activities in the residential, commercial and industrial sectors, has accelerated the demand for sanitary ware. Moreover, the use of luxury products has also increased in the hospitality sector as a means of improving the aesthetic appeal of the space and attract visitors. Further, governments of various nations, especially in developing regions, are also taking initiatives to improve sanitation levels among people by spreading awareness regarding proper sanitation. They are also constructing public toilets, which has provided a positive impact on the growth of the industry. Moreover, the recent technological advancements have enabled manufacturers to significantly reduce the carbon and harmful gas emissions that are emitted during the production process of ceramic sanitary ware. Owing to these factors, the market value is projected to reach US$ 69.7 Billion by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 8% during 2020-2025.
- Based on the product, the market has been segmented into washbasins, water closets (WCs), cisterns, pedestals, bidets, urinals and others.
- On the basis of the technology, the market has been divided into slip, pressure, tape and isostatic castings.
- The market has been categorized based on the application into the residential and commercial sectors. The commercial sector further includes the office, institutional and retail, industrial and hospitality segments. Whereas, the residential sector includes single- and multi-family segments.
- Region-wise, the market has been classified into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Roca Sanitario, S.A, Geberit Group (Sanitec Corporation), Toto Ltd., Rak Ceramics PJSC, Lixil Group Corporation, Duravit AG, Ideal Standard International S.A., HSIL Limited, Villeroy & Boch AG, Duratex S.A., Kohler Co., Lecico Plc, Eczacibasi Holding, Fabrica de Sanitarios de Anadia, S.A. (Sanitana), Ceramica Catalano S.p.A., Porcelanosa Group AIE, Jaquar Group, Saudi Ceramics Co., Shanghai Acquacubic Sanitary Ware Co. Ltd., Cera Sanitaryware Ltd. and Eagle Ceramics Ltd.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Phone No: (D) +91 120 433 0800 | www.imarcgroup.com
Americas :- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331