The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” finds that the global ceramic sanitary ware market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% during 2022-2027. Ceramic sanitary wares are fixtures and components that are used in the bathroom for hygienic purposes. They consist of washbasins, sinks, bathtubs, and closets. These accessories are made from basic materials such as clay, quartz, and feldspar and are permanently hardened by heat. They are cost-effective, easy to maintain, and exhibit chemical, scratch and abrasion resistance. Besides this, they are also available in a broad range of colors and textures that meet the practical and aesthetic needs of the consumers across commercial and residential settings.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the expanding construction and building industries and the significant growth of the real estate sector. Ceramic sanitary wares are highly customizable in various structures, patterns, textures and color variants. Besides this, the increasing number of commercial institutions, such as hotels, factories, hospitals, educational institutes, public transportation stations, and public parks, are also facilitating the demand for ceramic sanitary wares. In addition, the improving living standards, inflating disposable income levels and rising consciousness about sanitation and hygiene among people are also facilitating the market further. Moreover, governments across various countries are taking initiatives to support and improve hygiene and sanitation standards, which is fueling the market growth. Moreover, technological advancements have enabled manufacturers to reduce the amount of carbon and harmful gas emissions that are released during the production of ceramic sanitary ware. They are also introducing designer ceramic fittings that are long-lasting and add aesthetic value to the bathroom, thus creating a positive outlook for the market.
- Based on the product, the market has been segmented into washbasins, WCs, cistern, pedestals, bidets, urinals, and others.
- On the basis of technology, the market has been classified into slip, pressure, tape, and isostatic casting.
- The market has been categorized based on the application into commercial (office, institutional and retail, industrial, and hospitality) and residential (single and multi-family).
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being Roca Group, Geberit Group (Sanitec Corporation), Toto Limited, Rak Ceramics P.J.S.C., Lixil Corporation, Duravit AG, Ideal Standard International S.A., Hsil Limited, Villeroy & Boch AG, Duratex S.A., Kohler Corporation, Lecico Bathrooms, Eczacibasi Holdings, Sanitana, Ceramica Catalano S.p.A, Porcelanso Group (Noken), The Jaquar Group, Saudi Ceramics, Shanghai Acquacubic Sanitary Ware Corporation Limited, Cera Sanitaryware Limited, and Eagle Ceramics Limited.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal