The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global ceramic sanitary ware market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.36% during 2023-2028. Ceramic sanitary wares are fixtures and components that are used in the bathroom for hygienic purposes. They consist of washbasins, sinks, bathtubs, and closets. These accessories are made from basic materials such as clay, quartz, and feldspar and are permanently hardened by heat. They are cost-effective, easy to maintain, and exhibit chemical, scratch and abrasion resistance. Besides this, they are also available in a broad range of colors and textures that meet the practical and aesthetic needs of the consumers across commercial and residential settings.
Global Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the expanding construction and building industries and the significant growth of the real estate sector. Ceramic sanitary wares are highly customizable in various structures, patterns, textures and color variants. Besides this, the increasing number of commercial institutions, such as hotels, factories, hospitals, educational institutes, public transportation stations, and public parks, are also facilitating the demand for ceramic sanitary wares. In addition, the improving living standards, inflating disposable income levels and rising consciousness about sanitation and hygiene among people are also facilitating the market further. Moreover, governments across various countries are taking initiatives to support and improve hygiene and sanitation standards, which is fueling the market growth. Moreover, technological advancements have enabled manufacturers to reduce the amount of carbon and harmful gas emissions that are released during the production of ceramic sanitary ware. They are also introducing designer ceramic fittings that are long-lasting and add aesthetic value to the bathroom, thus creating a positive outlook for the market.
- Based on the product, the market has been segmented into washbasins, WCs, cistern, pedestals, bidets, urinals, and others.
- On the basis of technology, the market has been classified into slip, pressure, tape, and isostatic casting.
- The market has been categorized based on the application into commercial (office, institutional and retail, industrial, and hospitality) and residential (single and multi-family).
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being Aquacubic, Cera Sanitaryware Ltd., Ceramica Catalano Spa, Duravit AG, Eagle Ceramics, Eczacibasi Holding AS, Geberit AG, Hindware Limited, Ideal Standard International S.A., Jaquar Group, Kohler Co., Lecico Bathrooms, Lixil Corporation, Porcelanso Group, Rak Ceramics, Roca Sanitario S.A, Sanitana, Saudi Ceramics, Toto Ltd. (Morimura Bros. Inc.) and Villeroy & Boch.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product, Technology, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||Aquacubic, Cera Sanitaryware Ltd., Ceramica Catalano Spa, Duravit AG, Eagle Ceramics, Eczacibasi Holding AS, Geberit AG, Hindware Limited, Ideal Standard International S.A., Jaquar Group, Kohler Co., Lecico Bathrooms, Lixil Corporation, Porcelanso Group, Rak Ceramics, Roca Sanitario S.A, Sanitana, Saudi Ceramics, Toto Ltd. (Morimura Bros. Inc.) and Villeroy & Boch
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal