According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Ceramics Market by Product (Traditional, Advanced), Application (Tiles, Sanitary Wares, Abrasives, Pottery, Bricks and Pipes, and Others), End Use (Building and Construction, Industrial, Medical, and Others), and Region 2023-2028,” the global ceramics market size reached US$ 163.84 Billion in 2022. Ceramics encompass a broad range of inorganic and non-metallic materials known for their hardness, brittleness, and resistance to high temperatures and chemicals. They are composed of clay, which may be worked into various shapes before being heated in a fire to make them harder. With unique characteristics such as thermal stability, electrical insulation, and aesthetic appeal, ceramics have extensive applications in various sectors. They are utilized in industries including construction, healthcare, automotive, and consumer goods. They form essential components in products such as tiles, pottery, dental implants, automotive parts, and electronics. Advanced ceramics, engineered with specific properties, are employed in cutting-edge technology applications. From traditional pottery to modern aerospace engineering, the role of ceramics has evolved remarkably, signifying its essential contribution to technological advancements and human innovation.
Global Ceramics Market Trends:
The global ceramics market is witnessing substantial growth, driven by the increasing application of ceramics in construction and real estate due to their durability, design versatility, and energy efficiency. Along with this, the rising automotive sector, adopting ceramics in components for weight reduction and temperature management, is adding impetus to market growth. In addition, the rise in healthcare applications, particularly in dental and orthopedic implants, reflects a positive trend in market expansion. Moreover, the rise in environmental consciousness has led to the development of eco-friendly ceramics, further fueling the market's growth. Apart from this, technological innovations are also shaping the market, with the emergence of 3D printing techniques, allowing for complex and precise ceramic components. A growing middle-class population, urbanization, and a shift towards aesthetically appealing interiors have additionally contributed to the widespread demand for ceramics in various forms. Together, these drivers and trends are steering the global ceramics market towards a promising future, with opportunities spread across different industrial domains. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 246.28 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 7.30% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the product, the market has been segmented into traditional and advanced. Among these, traditional products represent the largest segment.
- On the basis of the application, the market is segregated into tiles, sanitary wares, abrasives, pottery, bricks and pipes, and others. Presently, tiles account for the largest market share.
- Based on the end use, the market has been segmented into building and construction, industrial, medical, and others. Currently, building and construction accounts for the largest market share.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. Among these, Asia Pacific holds the largest market share.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being 3M Company, Applied Ceramics Inc., CeramTec GmbH, Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A., CoorsTek Inc, Corning Incorporated, Du-Co Ceramics Company, Kajaria Ceramics Limited, KYOCERA Corporation, Mohawk Industries, Inc, Momentive Performance Materials Quartz, Inc., Morgan Advanced Materials and RAK Ceramics P.J.S.C.
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Scope of the Report
||Exploration of Historical and Forecast Trends, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
- End Use
||Tiles, Sanitary Wares, Abrasives, Pottery, Bricks and Pipes, Others
|End Uses Covered
||Building and Construction, Industrial, Medical, Others
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||3M Company, Applied Ceramics Inc., CeramTec GmbH, Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A., CoorsTek Inc, Corning Incorporated, Du-Co Ceramics Company, Kajaria Ceramics Limited, KYOCERA Corporation, Mohawk Industries, Inc, Momentive Performance Materials Quartz, Inc., Morgan Advanced Materials, RAK Ceramics P.J.S.C., etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800