According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Cereal Bars Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027”, the global cereal bars market size reached US$ 13.7 Billion in 2021. Cereal bars are a healthy and nutritious food product eaten as a replacement for a meal that increases energy, helps manage weight, increases muscle mass, enhances digestion, and strengthens bones. There are several ingredients used to formulate these bars, including corn starch, biscuits, oats, rice, milk, and edible adhesives. Among other essential nutrients, they contain iron, starch, fiber, proteins, antioxidants, phosphorus, potassium, vitamins, and minerals. With a variety of flavors to choose from, these bars are popular among all age groups as they offer a balanced diet. Additionally, they aid in curbing appetite and providing additional energy during endurance activities.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Cereal Bars Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by the escalating demand for on-the-go and ready-to-eat (RTE) snacks among the masses. This can be attributed to the fast-paced lifestyles led by the masses, along with inflating disposable income levels of consumers. In line with this, the augmenting health consciousness among individuals are resulting in a higher uptake of the products that are made using organic and natural ingredients. Moreover, the introduction of product variants that are gluten-free and sugar-free, and non-genetically modified (non-GMO) with no additives and preservatives is propelling the market. The market is further driven by the growing participation in physical activities by the individuals, particularly the young population. Some of the other factors providing an impetus to the market include the rising prevalence of numerous diseases, aggressive marketing strategies adopted by the major market players, continual technological advancements, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 21.6 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 8% during 2022-2027.
- Based on the product, the market has been segmented into snacks bar, energy and nutrition bar, and others.
- On the basis of the flavor, the market has been divided into caramel, banana, chocolate, honey, strawberry, peanut butter, and others.
- Based on the distribution channels, the market has been categorized into supermarkets and hypermarkets, food specialty stores, convenience stores, online stores, and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Atkins Nutritionals Inc (Simply Good Foods Co.), Clif Bar & Company, Eat Natural, General Mills Inc., Kellogg Company, Kind LLC, McKee Foods Corporation, Nestlé S.A, Otsuka Pharmaceutical, and Quaker Oats Co. (PepsiCo).
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800