According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Cereal Bars Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026”, the global cereal bars market is expected to exhibit moderate growth during 2021-2026. Cereal bars are healthy and nutritious food products that are consumed as a replacement for a meal. They are generally made up of oats, sugar, dry fruits, wheat, corn, puffed rice, flour, dark chocolate and honey. These ingredients make cereal bars rich in fibers, proteins and various other essential nutrients such as minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants. Nowadays, these bars are available in different flavors, making them popular among all age groups. In recent years, consumers have become more inclined toward cereal bars as they are easily available and offer an affordable source of nutrition that assists in maintaining a balanced diet.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Cereal Bars Market Trends:
The global cereal bars market is primarily driven by the growing health-consciousness among individuals. Cereal bars offer high nutritional value that fulfills their daily dietary requirements and contains low salt, cholesterol and sugar content. They also enhance digestive health, improve muscle mass, strengthen bones, manage diabetes, lower blood sugar and blood pressure (BP) levels, and provide additional energy during physical activities. Furthermore, the fast-paced lifestyle and rising disposable incomes of consumers have also increased the demand for on-the-go and ready-to-eat (RTE) snack items like cereal bars. Besides this, manufacturers are introducing cereal bar variants infused with organic ingredients, including coconuts, peas, almonds and creamy cocoa butter, sunflower and chia seeds. On account of these factors, the market value is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
- Based on the product, the market has been segmented as snacks bar, energy and nutrition bar, and others.
- On the basis of the flavor, the market has been classified into caramel, banana, chocolate, honey, strawberry, peanut butter and others.
- The market has been categorized based on the distribution channel into supermarkets and hypermarkets, food specialty stores, convenience stores, online stores, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being Atkins Nutritionals, Inc. (Simply Good Foods Co.), Clif Bar & Company, Eat Natural Ltd., General Mills Inc., Kellogg Company, Kind LLC, McKee Foods Corporation, Nestlé S.A, Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. and Quaker Oats Co. (PepsiCo).
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800