According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Cerium Oxide Nanoparticles Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, the global cerium oxide nanoparticles market size reached US$ 795.4 Million in 2022. Cerium oxide nanoparticles, also known as nanoceria, are a specialized form of cerium oxide. These are tiny particles, typically ranging from 1 to 100 nanometers in size, that contain cerium, a rare earth element. Due to their unique catalytic, optical, and electronic properties, cerium oxide nanoparticles exhibit a wide array of industrial applications. Their uses span across industries such as electronics, where they are used in solid oxide fuel cells, to healthcare, where they are explored for potential uses in drug delivery and biomedical treatments. Furthermore, cerium oxide nanoparticles are being used extensively in the development of environmentally friendly fuels, owing to their oxygen storage capacity and ability to reduce harmful emissions. Their specific properties of high surface-to-volume ratio and impressive thermal stability make them an essential ingredient in many manufacturing and technological processes.
Global Cerium Oxide Nanoparticles Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by the burgeoning electronics industry, with the escalating demand for advanced and efficient energy storage and conversion devices. In line with this, the growing environmental consciousness worldwide, leading to the development of cleaner fuels and renewable energy sources is fueling the market. Furthermore, continual technological advancements in healthcare procedures are resulting in the increasing use of these nanoparticles in drug delivery and biomedical applications, thereby propelling the market. Besides this, the increasing investment in research and development (R&D) activities focusing on nanotechnology is creating a positive market outlook. The market is further driven by the rapid utilization in the formulation of various personal care and cosmetic products with UV filtering and antioxidant properties. Furthermore, the emergence of eco-friendly and sustainable methods of synthesizing cerium oxide nanoparticles due to an enhanced focus on environmental concerns, is also providing an impetus to the growth of the market. Some of the other factors contributing to the market include the growing utilization in pharmaceutical applications, augmenting demand for advanced battery technologies in the energy sector, and the increasing product adoption in catalytic converters. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 2,230.4 Million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 18.3% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the form, the market has been segmented into dispersion and powder. Among these, dispersion represents the largest market segment.
- On the basis of the synthesis method, the market has been divided into traditional and green synthesis methods.
- Based on the application, the market has been categorized into energy storage, polishing agent, personal care, pharmaceuticals, and others. Between these, energy storage accounts for the biggest segment in the market.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa. At present, North America holds the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include American Elements, Cerion LLC, Inframat Corporation, Meliorum Technologies Inc., Nanophase Technologies Corporation, Nanostructured & Amorphous Materials Inc., NYACOL Nano Technologies Inc., PlasmaChem GmbH, SkySpring Nanomaterials Inc. and Strem Chemicals Inc. (Ascensus Specialties LLC).
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
|Scope of the Report
||Exploration of Historical and Forecast Trends, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
- Synthesis Method
|Synthesis Methods Covered
||Traditional Synthesis Methods, Green Synthesis Methods
||Energy Storage, Polishing Agent, Personal Care, Pharmaceuticals, Others
||Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||American Elements, Cerion LLC, Inframat Corporation, Meliorum Technologies Inc., Nanophase Technologies Corporation, Nanostructured & Amorphous Materials Inc., NYACOL Nano Technologies Inc., PlasmaChem GmbH, SkySpring Nanomaterials Inc. and Strem Chemicals Inc. (Ascensus Specialties LLC)
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800