The latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Chemical Protective Clothing Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028," finds that the global chemical protective clothing market size reached US$ 1.4 Billion in 2022. Chemical protective clothing is a form of personal protective equipment designed to protect individuals from a range of hazards, including chemical, biological, thermal, nuclear, and radiation threats. It includes various items such as facemasks, gloves, helmets, high visibility vests, eye protectors, safety boots, steel toe caps, respiratory aids, and both single-use and reusable industrial workwear. It is also fortified with additional protective layers to enhance protection against invisible and hazardous chemicals. Owing to these benefits, protective gear is widely used in various industries, including oil and gas, construction, mining, manufacturing, and defense industries.
Global Chemical Protective Clothing Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the rising product adoption for ensuring workplace safety. Chemical protective clothing is widely used for handling chemical products in various industries to safeguard personnel from hazardous materials. In addition, the implementation of strict regulations mandating the use of CPC for workers at chemical manufacturing units for their safety represents another major growth-inducing factor. Besides this, the market is also propelled by the introduction of advanced product variants, such as nanotechnology-based materials that are light in weight and offer superior protection against various hazards. Moreover, the growing deployment of biological weapons in defense tactics is also accelerating the product adoption rate in the defense and military sectors. Furthermore, extensive research and development (R&D) activities, the expanding construction and manufacturing sectors, and the growing popularity of CPC, which offers exceptional fit with high-performance fire resistance and breathability, are also creating a positive market outlook across the globe. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 2.0 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been segmented into coveralls, hand wear, face wear, footwear, and others.
- Based on the raw material type, the market has been classified into aramid fiber and blends, PBI and polyamide, cotton fibers, laminated polyester, polyolefin and blends, UHMW polyethylene, and others.
- On the basis of the source, the market has been bifurcated into natural and synthetic fibers.
- Based on the usability, the market has been categorized into single-use and reusable protective clothing.
- On the basis of the end use industry, the market has been segregated into construction and manufacturing, oil and gas, healthcare, firefighting and law enforcement, mining, military, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into the North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined in the report, with some of the key players being Ansell Limited, 3M Company, Delta Plus Group, DuPont de Nemours Inc., Honeywell International Inc., International Enviroguard, Kappler Inc., Kimberly-Clark, Lakeland Industries, Mine Safety Appliances, Respirex International Ltd., Sioen Industries, Teijin Limited, and W. L. Gore and Associates.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Raw Material Type, Source, Usability, End-Use Industry, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Ansell Limited, 3M Company, Delta Plus Group, DuPont de Nemours Inc., Honeywell International Inc., International Enviroguard, Kappler Inc., Kimberly-Clark, Lakeland Industries, Mine Safety Appliances, Respirex International Ltd., Sioen Industries, Teijin Limited, and W. L. Gore and Associates
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800