According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Chemical Protective Clothing Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” the global chemical protective clothing market has reached US$ 7,630 Million in 2020. Chemical protective clothing (CPC) refers to an additional layer of protection for reducing the seepage of toxic chemicals and fumes. This protective layer of clothing shields and isolates individuals from various chemical, biological, thermal, nuclear, and radiation hazards. Some of the most widely used protective clothing include helmets, high visibility vests, gloves, masks, respiratory aids, and safety goggles to protect the eyes. Over the years, CPC has been employed across the construction and manufacturing, oil and gas, healthcare, and defense industries.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Chemical Protective Clothing Market Trends:
The global CPC market is primarily driven by a significant rise in the handling of chemical products in various industries, which necessitates the use of protective clothing to safeguard personnel from hazardous materials. Apart from this, governments of various countries have implemented strict regulations for workers at chemical manufacturing units to use CPC for their safety. Besides this, the rising awareness about workplace safety and protection from hazardous or risky conditions has also escalated the demand for CPC worldwide. Furthermore, the growing deployment of biological warfare in defense tactics is also bolstering the market growth. Moreover, several leading companies have introduced CPC that offers an exceptional athletic fit with high-performance fire resistance, breathability, and multi-weight fabrics for optimal layering effectiveness. On account of these factors, the market value is expected to reach US$ 12,936 Million by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 9.10% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
- Based on the product type, the market has been segmented into coveralls, hand wear, face wear, footwear and others.
- On the basis of the raw material type, the market has been categorized into aramid fiber and blends, polybenzimidazole (PBI) and polyamide, cotton fibers, laminated polyester, polyolefin and blends, ultra-high molecular weight (UHMW) polyethylene and others.
- The market has been bifurcated on the basis of the source into natural and synthetic fibers.
- Based on usability, the market has been divided into single-use and reusable protective clothing.
- On the basis of the end use industry, the market has been classified into construction and manufacturing, oil and gas, healthcare, firefighting and law enforcement, mining, military, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being Ansell Limited, 3M Company, Delta Plus Group, DuPont de Nemours, Inc., Honeywell International Inc., International Enviroguard, Kappler Inc., Kimberly-Clark, Lakeland Industries, Mine Safety Appliances, Respirex International Ltd., Sioen Industries, Teijin Limited, W. L. Gore and Associates.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800