According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Cholera Vaccines Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global cholera vaccines market reached a value of US$ 4.9 Million in 2022. Cholera is an acute intestinal disease that is generally caused by the consumption of contaminated water and food. It is spread by the Vibrio Cholerae bacteria that leads to pain in the abdomen, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and water-electrolyte imbalance. Cholera vaccines are effective in stimulating the production of antibodies that aid in preventing the disease among individuals. Widely prepared using the live cholera-causing bacteria to aid in developing immunity against the same, these vaccines are directly injected intramuscularly or intradermally in the body.
Global Cholera Vaccines Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the escalating prevalence of cholera among the masses. This can be attributed to the poor sanitation and hygiene conditions in rural and geographically extended areas. Moreover, the rising awareness regarding the availability of cholera vaccines among the masses has propelled the product demand. In line with this, numerous initiatives undertaken by several government agencies and non-government organizations (NGOs) across multiple countries for conducting immunization programs are providing a boost to the demand for cholera vaccines. Along with this, the increasing investments and funding by public and private agencies for conducting extensive research and development (R&D) activities are favorably impacting the market. Other factors, including the expanding healthcare expenditure, a considerable increase in water pollution levels, and the rising number of research laboratories and diagnosis centers, are also positively influencing the market growth. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 9.2 Million by 2028.
- Based on the vaccine type, the market has been bifurcated into whole cell V. cholerae O1 with recombinant B-subunit and killed oral O1 and O139.
- On the basis of the product, the market has been segmented into Dukoral, Shanchol, Vaxchora, Euvichol and Euvichol-Plus, and others.
- Based on the end-user, the market has been classified into hospitals and clinics, research and academic laboratories, and others.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include Astellas Pharma Inc., Celldex Therapeutics Inc. (Avant Immunotherapeutics Inc.), Emergent BioSolutions Inc., Eubiologics Co. Ltd., Johnson & Johnson, Merck & Co. Inc, Pfizer Inc., PharmaChoice Canada Inc, Sanofi S.A., Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited and Valneva SE.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Vaccine Type, Product, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Astellas Pharma Inc., Celldex Therapeutics Inc. (Avant Immunotherapeutics Inc.), Emergent BioSolutions Inc., Eubiologics Co. Ltd., Johnson & Johnson, Merck & Co. Inc, Pfizer Inc., PharmaChoice Canada Inc, Sanofi S.A., Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited and Valneva SE.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal