According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled " Civil Aerospace Simulation and Training Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global civil aerospace simulation and training market reached a value of US$ 4.8 Billion in 2021. Simulation and training involve the utilization of various tools and software in order to teach trainees about the essential skills needed to perform in real scenarios. Its adoption in the civil aerospace sector includes recreating the environment of an airplane for providing training to pilots that aid them in achieving and maintaining expertise during the handling of an aircraft without causing any risk to property or lives. Its design generally consists of cockpits, instruments and panels, avionics, control and visual systems and composites that help pilots in acquainting them with airplane maneuverings while optimizing their in-depth flight knowledge.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Civil Aerospace Simulation and Training Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the augmenting demand for flight simulators across the aviation sector. This is supported by the increasing preference for innovative and reliable flight simulators for training purposes. Along with this, continuous improvements in the aviation infrastructure, along with various technological advancements, are providing a boost to the market growth. In line with this, the utilization of artificial intelligence (AI), virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) in the manufacturing of training simulators is creating a positive market outlook. Additionally, the rising procurement of new aircraft by airlines due to the growing passenger traffic rate across the globe, is, in turn, acting as a major growth-inducing factor. Other factors, including rapid urbanization, the widespread emphasis on enhancing flight safety, the escalating need for military training due to the increasing geopolitical conflicts and border threats, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players in order to introduce improved flight simulators, are also favorably influencing the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 6.0 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.21% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been segregated into full flight simulator, flight training device and others.
- Based on the aircraft type, the market has been regional jets, narrow body aircrafts, wide body aircrafts and others.
- On the basis of the platform, the market has been bifurcated into fixed and rotary wing simulators.
- Based on the application, the market has been classified into commercial aviation training, space training, military aviation training and others.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include CAE Inc, Diamond Visionics LLC, Elbit Systems Ltd, Flightsafety International Inc. (Berkshire Hathaway Inc.), Frasca International Inc., Indra Sistemas S.A, L3harris Technologies Inc., Lockheed Martin Corporation, Thales S.A and The Boeing Company.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800