According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Clean Label Ingredients Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global clean label ingredients market reached a value of US$ 47.1 Billion in 2022. Clean label ingredients include various food ingredients and additives that are generally prepared by using natural substances that do not contain artificial flavorings or preservatives. They are commonly processed using flavors and colors that are extracted from vegetables, fruits and plant derivatives. There has been a considerable rise in the consumption of clean label ingredients across the globe due to the easy availability of products via online and offline organized retail channels. Also, the widespread adoption of organic ingredients in restaurants and cafes is contributing to the market growth.
Global Clean Label Ingredients Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by significant growth in the food and beverages sector. Along with this, the shifting lifestyle preferences of individuals and the rising health-consciousness among the masses are providing an impetus to the market growth. Moreover, the increasing awareness regarding the adverse effects of consuming synthetic ingredients is providing a boost to the market growth across the globe. This has also encouraged leading players to utilize clean label ingredients in the preparation of snacks, beverages, frozen meals, and dairy product variants, thereby contributing to the market growth. Furthermore, major players in the market are heavily investing in developing robust marketing strategies and promotional activities, including social media marketing and celebrity endorsements, which are positively influencing the market growth across the globe. Some of the other factors contributing to the market growth include rapid urbanization, inflating income levels of the masses and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.21% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been segregated into natural color, natural flavor, starch and sweetener, natural preservative and others.
- Based on the form, the market has been bifurcated into powder and liquid.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been segmented into beverage, bakery and confectionery, sauce and condiment, dairy and frozen dessert and others.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include Archer-Daniels-Midland Company, Cargill Incorporated, Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, Corbion N.V., Ingredion Incorporated, International Flavors & Fragrances Inc., Kerry Group plc, Koninklijke DSM N.V., Limagrain, Sensient Technologies Corporation and Tate & Lyle PLC.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Form, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Archer-Daniels-Midland Company, Cargill Incorporated, Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, Corbion N.V., Ingredion Incorporated, International Flavors & Fragrances Inc., Kerry Group plc, Koninklijke DSM N.V., Limagrain, Sensient Technologies Corporation and Tate & Lyle PLC
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal