According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled ``Clickstream Analytics Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global clickstream analytics market reached a value ofUS$ 1.21 Billionin 2021. Clickstream analytics refers to the process of collecting, analyzing, reporting and providing visualized results of aggregated user activity over the web. It is captured in semi-structured website log files and contains data elements, such as dates, time stamps, information protocol (IP) addresses, user identification and uniform resource locators (URL). Clickstream analytics is widely used specifically by e-commerce enterprisesto compare web traffic channels and advertising strategies, understand objectives, identify patterns and exceptions, improve existing content, and collect and visualize data. It assists in identifying customer trends, increasing conversion, website and application optimization, and understanding user behavior.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Clickstream Analytics Market Trends-
The significant growth in the e-commerce industry and the increasing penetration of high-speed internet are creating a positive outlook for the marketacross the globe. In line with this, clickstream analytics aids in gathering huge volumes of unstructured website visitation data, which, in turn, is supporting the market growth. Additionally, the widespread adoption of clickstream analyticsby various small, medium and large-scale organizations to allow retailers and marketers to analyze customer interactions and utilize the insights to optimize their processes is favoring the market growth. Apart from this, various advancements in technologies, such as the integration of the Internet of Things (IoT), artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud computing to facilitate the capture of customer relationship management (CRM) data, track email, and form effective marketing campaigns are providing an impetus to the market growth. Moreover, the increasing product demand across various industrial verticals, such as telecommunication, financial sector, energy, transportation, and healthcare, due to rapid digitization and the increasing need to track consumer requirements are positively impacting the market growth. Other factors, including the inflating sales of smart devices and the extensive developments in the information technology (IT) infrastructure, are anticipated to drive the market toward growth. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 3.01 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 16.55% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the component, the market has been bifurcated into software and services.
- Based on the deployment mode, the market has been divided into on-premises and cloud-based.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been classified into click path optimization, website/application optimization, customer analysis, basket analysis and personalization, traffic analysis, and others.
- Based on the industry vertical, the market has been categorized into BFSI, IT and telecommunications, travel and hospitality, retail and e-commerce, government, media and entertainment, transportation and logistics, and others.
- Based on the region, the market has been categorized into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and Others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and Others) Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Others), Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include Adobe Inc., Connexity (Symphony Technology Group), DISQO Inc., Google LLC (Alphabet Inc.), Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, International Business Machines Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, Splunk Inc. and Talend.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800