According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Clickstream Analytics Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global clickstream analytics market size reached US$ 1.4 Billion in 2022. Clickstream analytics refers to a set of processes involved in collecting, analyzing, and providing visualized results of aggregated data about user activity over the web, including website visits and user behavior. The user data, such as dates, timestamps, information protocol (IP) addresses, user identity, and uniform resource locators (URL), is stored in the semi-structured log files of the website. Clickstream analytics helps uncover customer trends and traffic analysis, understand user behavior, and draw conclusions from different metrics about websites. It is widely employed by various organizations to optimize their websites and applications, make them more user-friendly, and enhance conversion rates, engagement, and typical user experience (UX).
Global Clickstream Analytics Market Trends:
Expanding consumerization of technology, the exponential growth of e-commerce and online retailing, and the proliferation of smart devices, such as phones, tablets, and laptops, are primarily driving the market growth. Moreover, the increasing digitization of various industry verticals, such as retail, healthcare, banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), transportation, and logistics, is strengthening the market growth. In addition to this, the rising demand for web analytics solutions by retailers and marketers to improve conversion rates by tracking consumer requirements, analyzing customer interactions with their brands, and personalizing marketing campaigns is creating a positive outlook for the market. In line with this, the escalating product adoption across various large-scale organizations and small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to gain insights and optimize their services is impelling the market growth. Furthermore, innovative technological advancements, such as the integration of cloud computing, artificial intelligence (AI), and the internet of things (IoT), to facilitate multichannel and predictive marketing are providing remunerative growth opportunities for the market. Besides this, such advancements help obtain data from customer relationship management (CRM), enterprise resource planning (ERP), geolocation, and web media and track email and marketing campaigns, which, in turn, is propelling the market expansion. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 3.5 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 16% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the component, the market has been bifurcated into software and services.
- On the basis of the deployment mode, the market has been divided into on-premises and cloud-based.
- Based on the application, the market is segregated into click path optimization, website/application optimization, customer analysis, basket analysis and personalization, traffic analysis, and others.
- On the basis of the industry vertical, the market is classified into BFSI, IT and telecommunications, travel and hospitality, retail and e-commerce, government, media and entertainment, transportation and logistics, and others.
- Based on the region, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Adobe Inc., Connexity (Symphony Technology Group), DISQO Inc., Google LLC (Alphabet Inc.), Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, International Business Machines Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, Splunk Inc. and Talend.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Component, Deployment Mode, Application, Industry Vertical, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Adobe Inc., Connexity (Symphony Technology Group), DISQO Inc., Google LLC (Alphabet Inc.), Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, International Business Machines Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, Splunk Inc. and Talend
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N A
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800