The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Clinical Laboratory Services Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global clinical laboratory services market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% during 2023-2028. Clinical laboratory services are an essential part of the healthcare industry as they are used for the assessment, diagnosis, treatment, prevention and management of patients. They assist in the biological, microbiological, serological, chemical, immune-hematological, biophysical, cytological, pathological, and hematological examination of materials obtained from the human body. They also determine, measure and describe the presence or absence of various substances or organisms in the body. Besides this, clinical laboratories offer data and resources through diagnostic and test results ranging from blood tests to genetic analysis. In recent years, various medical organizations and healthcare institutions have been using software programs and computers to improve accessibility to report results and billing information.
Global Clinical Laboratory Services Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the growing instances of chronic diseases such as cancer and diabetes. Clinical laboratory services maintain reliable and correct test results that enable doctors to form relevant clinical and diagnostic decisions across the healthcare system. This is also increasing the demand for early and accurate diagnosis of diseases, thereby fueling the growth of the market. Besides this, the introduction of more accurate and advanced products, such as companion diagnostics, biochips and microarrays, is escalating the demand for clinical laboratory services. In addition, the rising healthcare expenditure and inflating disposable incomes of individuals are also propelling the market growth. Furthermore, advancements in clinical diagnostics, the rising adoption of digital pathology platforms, and the increasing preference for comprehensive health checkups offered by clinical laboratories are expected to create opportunities for the market in the upcoming years.
- Based on the test type, the market has been segmented into human and tumor genetics, clinical chemistry, medical microbiology and cytology, and others.
- On the basis of the service provider, the market has been classified into hospital-based, stand-alone, and clinic-based laboratories
- The market has been categorized based on the application into bioanalytical and lab chemistry, toxicology testing, cell and gene therapy related, preclinical and clinical trial related, drug discovery and development related, and other services.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being Abbott Laboratories, Becton, Dickinson and Company, bioMérieux SA, Charles River Laboratories, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Limited, Illumina Inc., NeoGenomics Laboratories Inc., Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, Siemens Healthcare GmbH (Siemens AG), and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Test Type, Service Provider, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Abbott Laboratories, Becton, Dickinson and Company, bioMérieux SA, Charles River Laboratories, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Illumina Inc., NeoGenomics Laboratories Inc., Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, Siemens Healthcare GmbH (Siemens AG) and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800