According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Cloud-Based VDI Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2020-2025," the global cloud-based VDI market is currently witnessing strong growth. A cloud-based virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) is a technology that is utilized to create a virtualized desktop environment on a remote server setup. This is used by various organizations and enterprises to virtually access the required data and files through login credentials. This assists in achieving the business developments of the organization from a remote location by delivering the virtual desktop image over a centralized network to mobile phones, computers and other devices of users. This can be further used by them to interact with the operating system and its applications in real-time. It also provides enhanced security and decreased infrastructure costs when compared with on-premises VDI. As a result, it is widely employed across the healthcare, education and banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI) sectors.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Cloud-Based VDI Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the increasing digitization and virtualization in numerous organizations across the globe. Cloud-based VDI forms an essential component of several enterprises due to the increasing need for centralizing applications and end user data. This aids them in providing enhanced backup and reliable computing solutions to their customers. It also assists in improving data security, workforce mobility and centralized management, thereby providing a thrust to the market growth. This is further supported by the growing need for fast and reliable computing solutions across numerous industries and the ever-evolving end user computing policies. Apart from this, cloud-based VDIs are now being widely equipped with advanced technologies, such as artificial intelligence (AI) and virtual reality (VR), to offer improved performance to end users. This, along with the growing investments in research and development (R&D) activities, is anticipated to create a positive outlook for the market. The growing adoption of the hybrid deployment model that offers the flexibility of computational infrastructure on the premise, as well as the accessibility to the public cloud infrastructure, is acting as another major growth-inducing factor. Some of the other factors contributing to the market growth include the emerging trend of Bring Your Own Devices (BYOD) in the corporate sector, along with advancements in mobile technology. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is expected to witness robust growth during 2020-2025.
- On the basis of the deployment, the market has been divided into private, public and hybrid.
- Based on the end user, the market has been bifurcated into small and medium, and large enterprises.
- On the basis of the vertical, the market has been classified into BFSI, government, healthcare, telecom and IT, education and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Amazon Web Services, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Citrix Systems, Inc., Dell Technologies, Inc., HP Development Company, L.P., IBM Corp., Microsoft Corporation, NComputing Co., Ltd., Rackspace US, Inc., and VMware, Inc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 |
Americas: - +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: - +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800