The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Cloud Orchestration Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global cloud orchestration market size reached US$ 16.9 Billion in 2022. Cloud orchestration refers to the usage of programming techniques to manage the interactions and interconnections among workloads in private and public cloud infrastructure. It is a coordination of multiple processes, tools, and application programming interfaces (APIs) in an organization, the process of the arrangement and coordination of automated tasks used in a cloud environment. It functions through various delivery models, including Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS)-based solutions. Cloud orchestration is generally utilized to manage networking, start server workloads, acquire and assign storage capacity as required, create virtualizations, and earn access to specific software on the cloud. It helps to optimize cost, eliminate provisional errors, and simplify data integrations. As a result, it is widely adopted in banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), government, and education, healthcare, information technology (IT) and telecom, retail, manufacturing, media, and entertainment.
Global Cloud Orchestration Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the increasing adoption of cloud-based applications across the globe. This can be attributed to the various benefits provided to the customer, including easy integration, implementation, lower cost of purchase, and cost-effectiveness. In addition, the widespread adoption of hybrid cloud architecture and containerized microservice-based applications contribute to market growth. Moreover, the sudden outbreak of the coronavirus (COVID-19) disease resulted in a remote working trend escalating the demand for cloud orchestration, as it can provide essential access to corporate resources to operate collaboration with integrated teams and maintain productivity which represents another major growth-inducing factor. Besides this, the escalating demand for on-demand services with automated provisioning infrastructure is providing a thrust to market growth. Along with this, continual technological advancements, including the integration of big data and real-time analytics solutions, are providing a thrust to market growth. Furthermore, significant improvements in the information technology (IT) infrastructure, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities, are propelling market growth. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 46.3 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 17.6% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the solution, the market has been segmented into the configuration, managed support, portable services, and others.
- On the basis of the deployment model, the market has been divided into private, public, and hybrid.
- Based on the user type, the market has been bifurcated into small and medium enterprises, and large enterprises.
- On the basis of the industry vertical, the market has been classified into banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), government, and education, healthcare, IT and telecom, retail and manufacturing, media and entertainment, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined in the report, with some of the key players being Amazon Web Services Inc. (Amazon.com Inc.), BMC Software Inc., Cisco, FlexiScale Technologies Limited., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, International Business Machines Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Rackspace Technology Inc, and VMware Inc. (Dell Technologies Inc.).
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Solution, Deployment Model, User Type, Industry Vertical, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Amazon Web Services Inc. (Amazon.com Inc.), BMC Software Inc., Cisco, FlexiScale Technologies Limited., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, International Business Machines Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Rackspace Technology Inc and VMware Inc. (Dell Technologies Inc.)
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800