According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Coffee Pods and Capsules Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global coffee pods and capsules market size reached US$ 25.9 Billion in 2022. Coffee pods and capsules are pre-portioned, single-serving units of coffee that are designed for use in specialized coffee machines. They are typically made from plastic or aluminum and contain ground coffee, often with added flavorings, which is sealed in an airtight container to maintain freshness. They are hygienic, convenient, easy to use, eliminate the need for measuring and grinding coffee beans, and provide better brewing consistency. Apart from this, they streamline the brewing process and reduce the time taken to brew coffee. Coffee pods and capsules are available in various flavors and strengths, allowing consumers to customize their coffee experience.
Global Coffee Pods and Capsules Market Trends:
The rising demand for coffee machines that recreate a cafe-style experience at home is one of the key factors driving the coffee pods and capsules market growth. Besides this, the improved quality, efficiency, and diverse choices offered by coffee pods and capsules are impelling the market growth. Moreover, the expanding consumption of coffee to reduce fatigue, increase energy levels, activate metabolism, and improve brain function and productivity is presenting remunerative opportunities for the market growth. Additionally, the largescale demand for instant non-alcoholic drinks among consumers, the increasing number of premium coffee shops and cafes, and the easy availability of coffee pods and capsules through online and offline distribution channels are contributing to the market growth. Furthermore, escalating concerns about the product's environmental impact are fuelling the demand for eco-friendly alternatives, such as compostable coffee pods and capsules made of biodegradable materials, which, in turn, is aiding in market expansion. Concurrent with this, the expanding working population, hectic lifestyles, and inflating disposable incomes, along with significant advancements in brewing technology, attractive packaging solutions, the introduction of innovative coffee flavors, and extensive promotional campaigns through social media platforms, are positively impacting the market growth. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 39.9 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 7.3% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the type, the market is bifurcated into pods and capsules.
- On the basis of the packaging material, the market has been segregated into conventional plastic, bioplastics, fabric, and others.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market is categorized into supermarkets and hypermarkets, specialty stores, online stores, and others.
- On a regional basis, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Caffè d'Italia srl, Dualit Limited, illycaffè S.p.A. (Gruppo illy Spa), Keurig Dr Pepper Inc., Luigi Lavazza SpA, Melitta, Nestlé S.A., Peet's Coffee (Jacobs Douwe Egberts), Strauss Group Ltd. (Strauss Holdings Ltd.), The J.M. Smucker Company, The Kraft Heinz Company, and Trilliant Food and Nutrition LLC.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Packaging Material, Distribution Channel, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Caffè d'Italia srl, Dualit Limited, illycaffè S.p.A. (Gruppo illy Spa), Keurig Dr Pepper Inc., Luigi Lavazza SpA, Melitta, Nestlé S.A., Peet's Coffee (Jacobs Douwe Egberts), Strauss Group Ltd. (Strauss Holdings Ltd.), The J.M. Smucker Company, The Kraft Heinz Company, and Trilliant Food and Nutrition LLC.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800