The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Cold Heading Machine Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global cold heading machine market reached a value of US$ 3.6 Billion in 2022. Cold heading is a process of rapidly using a repeated set of dies, hammers and punches to gradually change metal wire into the desired shape without heat. It creates no waste and offers cost savings and the volume of the starting slug remains the same as the finished part. It also produces stronger parts with smooth surfaces while enhancing the grain flow of the material. Apart from this, it offers tight tolerances, high-speed production rates, large volume capabilities, and improved physical properties of the metal.
Global Cold Heading Machine Market Trends:
At present, there is a rise in the demand for cold heading machines in the automobile industry to fabricate terminals of automobile control units, pressure sensors, engine control units, and other mechanical machinery. This, along with the growing utilization of cold heading machines to manufacture bolts, screws, rivets, and taper roller headings, represents one of the key factors driving the market. Besides this, key market players are investing in research and development (R&D) activities to introduce innovative machines that produce eco-friendly and zero-waste products. They are also focusing on various marketing strategies for catering to the demand of customers. In addition, the growing employment of cold heading machines to produce high-pressure and hydraulic components as they prevent porosity, segregation, large inclusions, and other defects is positively influencing the market. Apart from this, the rising application of cold heading machines to manufacture heavy equipment and machinery in the construction sector is bolstering the growth of the market. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 4.7 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.21% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the type, the market has been classified into single-die, two-die three-header, multiple header, and others.
- On the basis of the tooling, the market has been bifurcated into punches and dies. Amongst these, punches hold the largest share of the market.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been segmented into direct and indirect.
- On the basis of end user industry, the market has been categorized into automotive, electrical, industrial, aerospace and defense, and others. At present, automotive industry dominates the market.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa. Asia Pacific currently exhibits a clear dominance in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report, with some of the key players being Asahi Sunac Corporation, Carlo Salvi S.p.A. (Hatebur Umformmaschinen AG), GFM GmbH Steyr, Lan Dee Woen Factory Co. Ltd, Nakashimada Engineering Works Ltd, National Machinery, Nedschroef Machinery, SACMA Limbiate S.p.A., Sakamura Machine Co. Ltd, Sijin Intelligent Forming Machinery Co. Ltd., Tanisaka Iron Works Co. Ltd., and Wrentham Tool Group.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Tooling, Distribution Channel, End User Industry, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Asahi Sunac Corporation, Carlo Salvi S.p.A. (Hatebur Umformmaschinen AG), GFM GmbH Steyr, Lan Dee Woen Factory Co. Ltd, Nakashimada Engineering Works Ltd, National Machinery, Nedschroef Machinery, SACMA Limbiate S.p.A., Sakamura Machine Co. Ltd, Sijin Intelligent Forming Machinery Co. Ltd., Tanisaka Iron Works Co. Ltd. and Wrentham Tool Group
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800