The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Cold Pressed Oil Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global cold pressed oil market reached a value of US$
28.5 Billion in 2022. Cold-pressed oil, also known as cold-drawn or virgin oil, is a purer form of naturally extracted oil. It is extracted from pressed vegetables, seeds, nuts, and fruits. It is a rich source of antioxidants, oleic acid, essential polyunsaturated fatty acids, and vitamins E, K, and C, which help to mitigate the risk of heart diseases, resist inflammation, offer constipation relief, and moisten skin. It also contains Vitamin E and phenols, which helps lower bad cholesterol and blood pressure levels, protect the liver from oxidative damage, and suppress oxidative stress. Owing to these properties, cold-pressed oil is widely used in the food, agriculture, cosmetics, and personal care industry.
Global Cold Pressed Oil Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the significant expansion of the food and beverage (F&B) industry. In addition, the rising awareness among consumers regarding the high nutritional value and various health benefits associated with consuming cold-pressed oil is contributing to the market growth. Health-conscious consumers are adopting cold pressed oil in cooking, marinating salads, and dietary supplements. Moreover, the escalating demand for cold-pressed oil in the cosmetic industry as a natural ingredient for manufacturing several beauty care products to moisturize skin and eliminate dandruff from hair is providing a thrust to the market growth. Cold-pressed oils consists of fatty acids, such as oleic and linoleic acid, which are highly beneficial in treating acne, as they are rich in antioxidants, brighten skin, and prevent acne. Besides this, the easy product availability on several online and e-commerce retailing distribution channels at cost-effective rates is also accelerating product demand across the globe. Furthermore, investments in research and development (R&D) activities and strategic collaborations amongst key players to introduce eco-friendly procedures to produce cold-pressed oil is creating a positive market outlook. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 39.1 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of
5.3% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the product type, the market has been classified into palm, coconut, cottonseed, olive, palm kernel, peanut, rapeseed, soybean, and sunflower seed oil.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been divided into hypermarkets and supermarkets, convenience stores, online, and others.
- Based on the application, the market has been segmented into the food industry, agriculture, cosmetics, and personal care Industry.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined in the report, with some of the key players being Bunge Limited, FreshMill Oils, Gramiyum NatureFresh, Lala Jagdish Prasad & Company (Lala Group), Naissance Trading, and Statfold Seed Oils Ltd.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800