According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Commercial Display Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global commercial display market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 7.3% during 2022-2027. Commercial display refers to a graphic advertisement on social media, websites, applications, public places, retail stores, hotels, restaurants, transportation systems, and museums through banners or other advertising formats made of text, images, video, audio, or flash. It enables online advertising that helps to deliver promotional messages and brand messages. The main purpose of utilizing a commercial display is to draw the attention of consumers through findings, marketing, exhibitions, and outdoor advertising while supporting brand awareness. Besides advertising, commercial displays provide pertinent information, entertainment news, and merchandising to the targeted audience. Commercial displays are extensively utilized in various industries, such as retail, healthcare, entertainment, transportation, corporate, hospitality, banking, and education.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Commercial Display Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the increasing product demand from the commercial sector. In line with this, numerous commercial organizations increasingly prefer large-sized and commercial-grade displays for trade shows, tutorials, conferences, and other applications. Furthermore, various manufacturers of commercial displays are integrating advanced technologies, such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), with their products to enable the widespread adoption of commercial displays globally. Apart from this, multiple players are heavily investing in research and development (R&D) to introduce new technologies, such as transparent panels, in the market. Moreover, the rising demand for display-based medical equipment, including ventilators and respirators, is positively influencing the market. Besides, the growing production of UHD content for various advertising applications is propelling the market. Additionally, the escalating demand for interactive displays and customized digital signage solutions in various applications are providing a boost to the market.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been segmented into digital signage, display monitor, and display TVs.
- Based on the technology, the market has been categorized into LCD, LED, and others.
- On the basis of the component, the market has been classified into hardware, software, and services.
- On the basis of the panel type, the market has been divided into flat, curved, and other panels.
- On the basis of the size, the market has been segmented into below 32 inches, 32 to 52 inches, 52 to 75 inches, and above 75 inches.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been categorized into retail, hospitality, entertainment, stadiums and playgrounds, corporate, banking, healthcare, education, and transportation.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include Cdw Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., LG Display Co., Ltd., NEC Display Solutions., Panasonic Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Sharp Corporation and Sony Corporation.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800