According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Commercial Kitchen Appliances Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2024-2032," the global commercial kitchen appliances market reached a value of US$ 99.2 Billion in 2023. Commercial kitchen appliances are commonly used for cooking, cleaning and storing food items across food innovation centers and community kitchens. They include several types of equipment and tools that are generally operated via electricity, cooking fuel or solar energy. They are widely available in multiple shapes, colors and sizes and differ on the basis of their functionality, compactness, prices and features that assist in reducing the effort and time required to perform commercial kitchen-related activities. The demand for commercial kitchen appliances is gradually increasing due to the exponential growth in the number of foodservice establishments across the globe.
Global Commercial Kitchen Appliances Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by significant growth in the hospitality and tourism sectors. Since food service establishments are gaining popularity among consumers due to the shifting lifestyle preference and the changing dietary patterns, there has been a considerable rise in the demand for commercial kitchen appliances across the globe. Moreover, the increasing number of working professionals and the growing acceptance of western cuisines among the masses have provided an impetus to the market growth. Additionally, rising investments by leading players for launching energy-efficient commercial kitchen appliances and continual technological advancements in the food service industry, such as the integration of the Internet of Things (IoT) and robotics with food service platforms, are considered to be major growth-inducing factors. Other factors, including rapid urbanization, continuous product innovations, continuous improvements in the e-commerce infrastructure and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by leading players, are also favorably impacting the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 155.6 Billion by 2032, exhibiting a CAGR of 5% during 2024-2032.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been segmented into refrigerators, cooking appliances, cooktop and cooking ranges, ovens, dishwashers and others.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been bifurcated into offline and online.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been classified into quick service restaurant (QSR), railway dining, institutional canteen, resort and hotel, hospital, full-service restaurant (FSR) and others.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include Alto-Shaam Inc., American Range Corporation, Carrier Global Corporation, Duke Manufacturing Company, Electrolux AB, G.S. Blodgett Corporation (The Middleby Corporation), Hamilton Beach Brands Inc., Hoshizaki Corporation, Interlevin Refrigeration Ltd., MEIKO Maschinenbau GmbH & Co. KG, The Vollrath Company LLC and True Manufacturing Co. Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Distribution Channel, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Alto-Shaam Inc., American Range Corporation, Carrier Global Corporation, Duke Manufacturing Company, Electrolux AB, G.S. Blodgett Corporation (The Middleby Corporation), Hamilton Beach Brands Inc., Hoshizaki Corporation, Interlevin Refrigeration Ltd., MEIKO Maschinenbau GmbH & Co. KG, The Vollrath Company LLC and True Manufacturing Co. Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800